FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Combining sms / calendar / messages Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
kookykrazee

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Okt 25, 2021 12:42 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I have finally gotten around to trying to combine multiple profiles and wanting to ultimately import the updated files that are not duplicates to my current phone and profile.

I have a few questions:
1. What is the maximum number of messages that can be imported/held in the archive?
2. Related to #1, what is the maximum number of messages that can be imported from the archives to the conversations folder at a time?
3. Is there a way to search for duplicates in the contacts when importing similar to the way you can do with messages in the archives?
4. Will combining multiple call logs create duplicates as some profiles were overlapping between phones I used over the past several years.

Thanks for a great piece of software, it has been a great lifesaver and I donate money whenever I can Smile
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
eck-m

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Okt 29, 2021 09:53 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

kookykrazee hat Folgendes geschrieben:
1. What is the maximum number of messages that can be imported/held in the archive?
2. Related to #1, what is the maximum number of messages that can be imported from the archives to the conversations folder at a time?
Despite the problem, that questions in the english section often remin unanswered, the question almost remained unanswered in the thread https://www.fjsoft.at/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25944&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight= but before the limit is reached, the program slows down. Be thi first to explore the limits.

kookykrazee hat Folgendes geschrieben:
3. Is there a way to search for duplicates in the contacts when importing similar to the way you can do with messages in the archives?
This question has been placed in the german section, but obviously there (still?) is no fuction for detecting duplicates.

For myself, it is sufficient to sort the list by some index and then manually scan the list for duplicates. As MPE is not intended for the use with large contact databases but the size useful in a telephone, I guess most other users do not miss such a function. However, in the german section, for a similar question the hint has been given to use third-party apps on the phone to search for duplicates or synchronize with data sources which provide such a function: https://www.fjsoft.at/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28357&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.