FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Screen mirroring and password lock screen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
_kris_

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jan 19, 2022 15:27 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

After awakening phone, phone displays password lock screen but Screen mirroring shows only black screen. I can click mouse on black screen and those clicks are interpreted as taps on real device (mouse cursor is disabled).

BTW i don't know what mouse cursor option is for because after enabled it I in fact see mouse cursor on screen of real device but in the same time Screen mirroring screen is frozen and doesn't refresh. So it seems very not useful. And disabling mouse cursor is also difficult because real mouse cursor can't escape of screen mirroring pane to uncheck mouse cursor option.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
eck-m

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 20, 2022 13:20 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

_kris_ hat Folgendes geschrieben:
After awakening phone, phone displays password lock screen but Screen mirroring shows only black screen. I can click mouse on black screen and those clicks are interpreted as taps on real device (mouse cursor is disabled).
The screen mirroring tells that controlling the phone is only available vis USB. I have observed such malfunction, if the USB connection is made while the programm configuration is still set to WLAN.

Try to configure MPE to USB, maybe turn WiFi off to force reconnect with USB as the only possible method. Close the program, connect the phone and restart the program if not lauched automatically.
This might seem as a workaround, maybe until the author implements a more reliable handover.

i don't know what mouse cursor option is for because after enabled it I in fact see mouse cursor on screen of real device but in the same time Screen mirroring screen is frozen and doesn't refresh. So it seems very not useful.
You can use the mouse as a peripheral device for the phone like an external keybourd would be.

For full remote control, other software might be a more powerful solution, especially due to the limitation to the short range of USB.

And disabling mouse cursor is also difficult because real mouse cursor can't escape of screen mirroring pane to uncheck mouse cursor option.
This is a bit tricky and the lock may be the right way if the mouse is used as a peripheral for the phone. I see 2 ways to escape from that: Move the mouse cursor to the edge. Wait a second and then you can proceed moving the cursour out. The same is possible ty a task switch. The cursor is immediately freed und can be moved elsewhere on the screen. After a task switch back, the cursor can be moved the check box. I could image a more obvious solutions such as a hot key for example.
_kris_

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 20, 2022 18:29 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

eck-m hat Folgendes geschrieben:
The screen mirroring tells that controlling the phone is only available vis USB. I have observed such malfunction, if the USB connection is made while the programm configuration is still set to WLAN.

Not sure what You mean. I didn't mention - i am connected to phone by USB, not WiFi. WiFi is enabled on phone and i have connection to the same WiFi with laptop but still i didn't configure MPE to connect phone by WiFi so it couldn't magically connected this way.

eck-m hat Folgendes geschrieben:
You can use the mouse as a peripheral device for the phone like an external keybourd would be.

Oh, if that is the reason this function exists then ok. But i prefer connect mouse with OTG cable (I know, mediatek does not support it usually so OTG is not replacement solution.
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.