FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Incomplete Syncing MPE to Andoid 9 phone Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
David Mackay

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Apr 27, 2022 06:40 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi, I am swapping to a new phone. I backed up my old phone to a .mpb file using MPE. I recovered that backup to a new profile I set up for the new phone on the Windows MPE app. I installed the latest MPE client on the new phone.
However when I go to sync to the new phone, only some of the Notes go across (I have about 400). The sync proceeds well for a few seconds, then slows down to about 1 note per minute, and never ends. I can't abort the sync, so have to end the MPE task in Windows.
When I look on the phone, all the Notes up until the point at which it slowed down, have synced, but no others ever arrive at the phone.
If I add a Note in MPE on Windows side, it will then sync across to phone. similarly, if I add a Note on the phone, it syncs across to the Windows MPE app.
Consequently I have a few hundred Notes which stubbornly refuse to sync to the phone.
I also appear to get this problem when restoring from backup (.mpb). I select just Contacts and it appears to run quickly for a while then slows down to about 1 contact a minute. So I then tried exporting (from old phone) and importing (to new phone) in MPE windows app. Worked fine, but then when I syncd with new phone I had the same problem: some contacts went across quickly (209 entries), then it slowed down to about 1 per minute. eventually I get "Connection to phone was lost", but the phone had not gone into standby mode (I have prevented that in settings).
Can you suggest what the problem might be, please?
Old phone: ZTE T84 running Android 5.0.2
New Phone ZTE T86 running Android 9
I'm running MPE 1.9 on Windows, MPE 2.5 on New Android phone, MPE 1.0.41 on Old Android phone.

Thank you very much, David.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.