FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Samsung A52 S 5G picture syncronisation problem Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
kallekula

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Aug 08, 2023 22:50 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi, I am using MPE for two phones a Samsung S21 and a Samsung A52 S 5G.
It is the A52 S 5G phone that has problems with transferring images when synchronizing to the computer.

This phone has the option of choosing a storage location for the pictures you take with the phone's camera between the internal memory or an SD card.

The image synchronization worked at first, but when I had to choose the memory card as the storage location for the phone's camera due to space on the phone's internal memory, the images were no longer synchronized.

It seems that MPE only fetches images in the internal memory?
Is this correct?

Is it possible to select which memory MPE looks at during image synchronization?

If it can be done will it affect both phones then or can I make my own choice for just one phone?

I tried to copy over the images that were not synchronized from the SD card to the internal memory and then synchronize them, but they were not synchronized.

It is possible to use the file transfer function and create a "rule" that retrieves the images from the SD card, but then you miss the opportunity to get automatic catalogs with dates that the images end up in in the target folder on the computer.

So how do I get picture sync working on my A52 S 5G phone?
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Aug 11, 2023 22:02 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Are we talking about "Photo sync" (second button in Toolbar) or file sync (third button in Toolbar)

The photosync does check the internal storage and also the external storage, but only the camera folders. Please shoot a new photo, then maka a photosync and post the logfile here. Menu-File-Settings-Show logfile

Also tell me the path of the new photo and if you can find the file in the regular filebrowser of MyPhoneExplorer.

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
kallekula

BeitragVerfasst am: So Sep 10, 2023 21:12 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi, sorry for not replying earlier but unfortunately I haven't had the chance to reply but now I have done some of the tests suggested.
-
Today I tried to select both internal storage and external storage (SD card) as the target for the phone's camera and then took a photo that was saved in each storage location.

After this I have performed mass-synchronization as I usually do with and then both images have been transferred to the computer.
And MPE create a map for the date the photos was taken as usual.

So it indicates that the image synchronization today works from both storage locations and that is OK

But there are a large number of images on the external storage that have not been transferred to the computer. these are pictures taken between 2023-03-29 and 2023-08-07.

I don't know why it happened. I've had some trouble with my computer if that could be the cause.

The images can be opened in MPE's file management.

An image has, for example, the path "\External storage\DCIM\Camera\20230804_133443.jpg" in MPE's file manager

These images can also be accessed from my computer's file manager if the phone is connected to the computer with a cable.

If I can somehow force MPE to sync only those images that are in the time frame 2023-03-29 to 2023-08-07 I think that would solve my problems.

Thank You for your nice program
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Sep 11, 2023 11:54 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

You could disable the setting "Sync only new photos" in Menu-File-Settings-Advanced 2 -> does this help?

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.