FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Almost all notes stopped appearing in Win when went to 2.1 Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Howard

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa März 23, 2024 01:05 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I'm using MPE on Win10 and two Androids Veru much appreciate, and sent in a donation.

Connecting between my older Android and Windows was intermittant for several days or so and I needed data immediately, so I tried updating the Win client (to 2.1). I'd been at approx 1.8 I think.

Connecting continues to be intermittant between that Android and the (now 2.1) MPE Windows client.

And, now only a small fraction of the notes are appearing in the Windows client.

The ones appearing in the Windows client are:

(a) All but one of the notes I created today.
The one that's missing was created in Android. But the ones that did synch from Android to the Windows client, were also created on the Android.

(b) a few notes, of which the most recent is from March 8 (2024).

Therefore, many, many notes are not showing in Windows, even though they are showiing in the Andoid app.

Note: After I started writing this, I tried again to synch notes. This time the connection occurred. A note I edited a few minutes earlier on the Android synched over to the Windows client. Other that than progress, it looks like none of the other many missing notes are appearing on the Windows app.

Looking around the Windows client's menus just now, I noticed the ability to make a backup. I did not make a backup prior to updating to 2.1

Any advice welcome. Thank you
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.