FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 MyPhoneExplorer is FANTASTIC :o) !! Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
ukjim

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Okt 04, 2007 19:10 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi Franz,

I just sent you a PayPal donation for MyPhoneExplorer which I have installed and been using over the last week with my new Sony Ericsson W580i.
MyPhoneExplorer was recommended to me by a friend.

I have really been struggling with the Sony Ericsson PC Suite (software supplied with my new phone) trying to get it to work on Windows Vista at home.

It beats me how a big corporation like Sony with massive financial backing cannot produce a piece of software to equal your free MPE software!

The Sony PC Suite is next to useless, and even on XP where it does work it offers limited syncing options between phone and MS Outlook.

MPE is simple and intuitive and RELIABLE. Thank you so much! It also opened my eyes as to what my phone was capable of doing between phone and PC.
I am amazed at all the neat tricks your software does, like composing/sending SMS texts from my PC, and notifying me when calls or messages arrive.

Not to mention all the other syncing capability for files and photos, profiles and the status of memory, battery and so on.

It feels like I have been given a "window" to see inside my phones.

I have successfully set up 2 of my phones to work in it, and it really made it easy to prepare my old phone with a pay-as-you-go card for my wife to use.
I could easily see all the crap and old files I needed to clean off it.

Well done!! Very Happy

Tiny wish - it doesn't have a photo of my lovely new W580i in the Monitor page (but it will show the correct graphic for my old phone which is a W810i !)

Other than that I just wanted to show my appreciation.
Keep up the good work

Thought I would post a bit of GOOD karma in the forum for you!
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Okt 04, 2007 21:06 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Thank you for "the good karma" Wink
I know that the PC-Suite is a littlebit blown up and complicatet and i also don't understand why they do it this way. But don't forget that MyPhoneExplorer can only use existing interfaces. The phones are really good and they have a good interface.

PS.: I will add the photo from the W580i with the next update.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.