FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Corrupt SMS on K750i Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
JP--

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jan 25, 2008 23:18 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi there. First of all, very big thanks for the excellent program that make our life a little bit easier (at least for me it does Smile )

I'm opening a topic regarding a problem I seem to find a lot with SMS on my K750i (Cid49) R1CA021.

When I'm syncing the SMS's of my mobile, sometimes it stops on the process. (either I receive a SMS while syncing, or any other thing) I have to do a hard exit on the program to start it again. On the process, some SMS get corrupted, which I know it's normal.

From that point, MyPhonExplorer can no longer do a full SMS sync, stopping in the middle of the process and showing only about half of the SMS that are on the mobile.

My main question is... Is there a way to repair the SMS list on the mobile, so that the program can do a full Sync again? Without having to scroll all the SMS (I have about 350 right now on the mobile (yes, firmware patch)) to find the corrupted SMS and some saying UNKNOWN SENDER and some strange chars on the SMS body?

The thing is that they tend to appear over and over again, and I have to manually delete them every time I plug in the mobile on the PC to be able to do a full sync. Confused

Tks.

Best regards...
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Jan 26, 2008 10:55 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I think your problem depends on the firmware-patch. There are very often problems with tweaked messagestores. I would try to take out the battery for 5 Minutes from the phone in hope that the phone generates a new SMS-List after restart.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
JP--

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Jan 26, 2008 13:23 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Tks, I will try that on the next time that happens.

Will post feedback after that Wink
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.