FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Great Program ! Thanks FJ !! Some notices and suggestions .. Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
night77

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jun 19, 2006 01:27 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Dear FJ,

I would like to thank you for this great program you made to make it easier for people with Sony Ericsson phones to manage thier contacts, calls, messages, events, alerts, alarms etc ..

Its very good and usefull program which is 1000 times better than what Sony Ericsson themselves offer for thier coustmers !! I wish you can make a good business with Sony Ericsson and sell your program for them or working with them .. you really deserve the best .

I liked to tell a very good thing in your program maybe some people didnt discovered it yet, regarding the SMS option, there you can send SMS from that program while the phone is connected to it .. if i like to send the message in many languages even though my keys in the phone are for example designed för Swedish users !!

I tested to send ARABIC SMS to myself and some of my friends and it was a great function which i really usefull and make me not need to change my phone keyboard to Arabic just to type an SMS !!

If you like me to help you to add ARABIC to your program, i am at your service cause you deserve that .

If you like to contact me, my email address is:
euronics@gmail.com

In the end i just wanted to ask you a technical question,

I connect my SE W800i through the USB cable to your program, i wounder if its possible to connect withou the USB cable, i mean if there is possibility to connect my phone to the program by IR or Bluetooth for example ??? cause it would be great if its working by bluetooth so everything works wireless .

Thanks and i hope you can answer my question Smile
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jun 19, 2006 06:31 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hy

Currently nobody is working for a arabic language. So if you want you can start to make the arabic language. Here you can find a small tutorial how you can create languagefiles for MyPhoneExplorer.

You also can connect your phone via IR or Bluetooth - for further information please look here.

Best regards FJ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
night77

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jun 19, 2006 11:53 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

OK Smile i am going to start that as soon as possible to proivde you with that translation Smile

When iam finish i will E-Mail you Smile
night77

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jul 06, 2006 03:59 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi again,

I started yesterday to translate the words.. the problem is when i type the translation with Arabic letters its getting as ??????????????? besides all that, the direction is wrong cause Arabic RIGHT to LEFT .. not LEFT to right ..

I will try to solve these problems ..
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.