FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Post wishes, Feature requests here Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Milo

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Dez 30, 2008 10:50 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hmm, maybe a 'clear private data' like firefox could be another option to add?

This would include a little options dialog with checkboxes to check with what you want to delete.

Inbox
Drafts
Sent Items
Saved Items
Archive

All Calls
Dialled Calls
Answered Calls
Missed Calls
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
jissma
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Dez 30, 2008 11:05 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

about x-lite i mean, to be able to choose calling through x-lite Smile (by adding a "x-lite checkbox" on context menu)

thx for the quickness of your previous answers

jm
Jissma
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Dez 30, 2008 11:55 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

to make a call it is easy 2 ways :

in shell :
"C:\Program Files\CounterPath\X-Lite\x-lite.exe" -dial=sip://Phonenumberhere

throught start menu run cmd :
juste type : sip://Phonenumberhere

if x-lite (or any SIP phone) has registered Sip protocol , it will be started, or if already, it will make the call

jm
feek81

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Dez 31, 2008 09:00 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Once agina, great piece of software!

A question:
Is it possible to delete al double sms in the archive? Some sms are double, some 3 times ans some 4 times. (I think at least 300 double sms in the archive)

Tnx!
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Dez 31, 2008 10:29 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

MyPhoneExplorer will warn you if you you want to copy identical messages into the archive. You could sort the list by messagetext so its easier for you to find/delete the duplicates.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Ultrajej
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Dez 31, 2008 23:23 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi FJ, Thank you for this software. My next mobile should by Sony Ericsson as well because MyPhoneExplorer is great.

1) It is possible to get the messages templates from the mobile phone (feature on my W810i). Templates are useful when we need to write a message to many at the same time. It is today New year eve and it will be great to type my message durring the day using the keyboard of my PC then save it on my mobile during the sync.

If not, why not create a SMS Template section on MyPhoneExplorer.

2) Is it possible to set a timer / an event to send messages written with MyphoneExplorer. Eg: send my new year messages at midnight to my selected contacts

3) Many are asking for links or sync with many tools. Is it an IDE or a live access to the data from MyPhoneExplorer using SQL queries, ODBC, ADO... Then everybody should be able to write tools linking to our Data.

Thank you for your software. Have an Happy New Year 2009.
Psyxix
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jan 06, 2009 14:22 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Thank you for the great soft. It's really the best out there.
I really would like to support your project, but I don’t want to create a pay’ pal account.
Suggestion is, that a specially made account, meant just for one thing, where anyone can transfer something without creating any web money or pay’ pal account, should fix that problem.
I think there will be more people who will agree with me.
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jan 06, 2009 17:10 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Zitat:
Suggestion is, that a specially made account, meant just for one thing, where anyone can transfer something without creating any web money or pay’ pal account, should fix that problem.

How do you mean this ?
It would be also possible to transfer money to my bank-account. But outside of the EU this does cost many fees so it doesn't make sense for small amounts like donations.
psyxix
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jan 07, 2009 18:00 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Thanks for quick reply.
I wanted to suggest making another possibility of making a donation, something like this ( Please donate by Pay’ pal or by transfer to account number) That’s why I mentioned to create a special account from witch money goes somewhere else afterwards, of course if bank doe’s it for free. Because I don’t think it’s safe to show your personal account number on net.
I don’t know if it’s worth the time. That’s just a suggestion.
Cor

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jan 07, 2009 21:17 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

It would be great if it's possible to 'tag' my calendars. That means this:

I've 3 calendars Ann, Bob en Charles in Google calendar. When I sync with Google calendar, all items in calendar Ann will get a tag like (A) before the item. All items in calendar Bob will get a (B) etc.

Also when I add an item in my phone, and I put a (A) before the item. It will be putten into calendar Ann.

This way it will be possible to use the multiple calendar sync.

regards,

Cor

Sté
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 08, 2009 16:23 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

How about adding a feature that automatically creates a backup (the same type of backup as 'create a backup'), every, say, 2 days? (or at an interval the user can choose).

Doesn't seem like a lot of extra coding to me, because the backup function is already fully functionable...

Why this would be useful? 1. Some jackass 's been fiddling on your phone, renaming people just to say something. 2. Phone gets lots/broken 3. Phone gets updated, but you forgot to backup first.

The first 2 situations are rather unexpected and I think therefor the possibility to auto-backup would be handy. About the size of is, I really don't mind to set 100mb (which is as far as I can tell more than enough for a month's backup) apart for it!
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 08, 2009 18:52 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

This was already asked. I think it should be clear to make a backup from time to time. Auto-Backup would create alot of files with private or secret data.
potof
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jan 09, 2009 13:26 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

First of all... thank you !! great job !!!

I have a W810i, win2K and I use MPE mostly to save an archive/history of my SMS. It quite cool to export conversations to HTML or XLS files but the 2 problems are :

1) MPE doesn't gets the date/time of the send SMS (very sad) Sad(
2) in the exported files (Html for example) nothing indicates if an SMS is send FROM or TO a contact... so it's a little bit confusing...

I dont know if those 2 thing are easy or not to fix but thanks for paying attention to my request...
And thanks again for your great work !!!
Sté
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jan 09, 2009 15:25 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

FJ hat Folgendes geschrieben:
This was already asked. I think it should be clear to make a backup from time to time. Auto-Backup would create alot of files with private or secret data.

I agree, but if the user doesn't mind that that data is on his computer, and that there can be a lot of files, then why not provide the option to do so?
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jan 09, 2009 15:33 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

@potof: Cause 1) read the FAQ, its not the fault of MyPhoneExplorer - its the fault of SE
2) Menu-Extras-Current list is not made for exports. Export can be found in the contextmenu
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.