FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Post wishes, Feature requests here Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Loic78

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Nov 14, 2009 18:37 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

MPE Suggestion : let'us the tab key to navigate

Windows has always provided (since Windows 3.1 as far as I remember) a clever way to navigate in applications. It is related to the <Tab> key for a clockwise move, and of course the <maj><Tab> combination to navigate anticlockwise.
The simplest example can be found for example in the Windows Explorer (explorer.exe) As the application display is made of three panels, the tab key moves the focus from one to another.
I suggest MyPhoneExplorer could be improved by integrating such a very useful feature. For example, in the Organizer view, MPE's screen is parted in three panels, so the tab could be used to move from the left column (main menu), to the "day panel" , then "Month". Of course, in each panel, the arrow keys could be used to navigate.
This feature, compliant with Microsoft standards would make the product even more nice to use, especially for people who never move the hand to catch the mouse in order to save time when using their PC.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Leif

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Nov 14, 2009 21:18 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Support! Smile
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenMSN Messenger
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: So Nov 15, 2009 16:49 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I try to implement common shortcuts the whole time. But myself i never use this shortcuts so its hard for me. I'll take a look at the organizer - any other parts where important switches are missing ?
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Loic78

BeitragVerfasst am: So Nov 15, 2009 19:41 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

http://www.fjsoft.at/forum/viewtopic.php?p=42666#42666

> I try to implement common shortcuts the whole time. But myself i never use this shortcuts so its hard for me. I'll take a look at the organizer

I understand, so we write here to help in this way

First of all, may I suggest that you spend a little time seeing what the use of shortcuts can offer you in general. You will be soon amazed by the benefit. I could even write a page with the most useful (in my humble opinion) windows shortcuts.
In fact I cannot find any help file for MPE, may be some shortcuts have already been conceived for switching from one category to another (Contact, Calls, Organizer, etc.)
I only noticed that shortcuts can be user defined in options Advanced 2 for "New message" and "dial window"
I also noticed by chance that Maj-F8 goes to Time adjust, Maj-F6 opens the phone keypad and F5 synchonizes the categorie which has the focus.
Back to first subject, I think may be this tab and maj-tab shortcut could be the more intersting to implement first.
To see what it could give, for example, launch the Windows file explorer (shortcut is <windows>+E (E for explorer)
Provided the Files panel is opened, if you watch how the tab key helps to navigate from one panel to another, you will have an idea of what could be good for MPE.
I suggest for example that in the organiser view, tab would move from the Day view panel to the Month-view panel

By the way, I am afraid we have to take this opportunity to remember that on other topics MPE does not follow the Microsoft standards and this is really a bit confusing.
The main (IMHO) discrepancy is the choice to have choosen F1 for connecting the device. F1 is universally used in the Microsoft world to call help. This is confusing. We already talk about that, I know some habits have been taken, but it remains a pb. Another discrepancy lies in the fact that no link is provided to any help file or site. This functionality is usually suggest on the last menu, around the "About" or in the About tab.
Another major problem is the fact that hitting merely F4 closes the application. The microsoft standard is universally Alt-F4 (remember Ctrl-F4 closes the current document in the application, and Alt-F4 closes the whole application)
Fortunately, in the last version, you corrected another pb concerning the Maj-F5 key which was global and so trapped the Maj-F5 uses of other application which could have the focus, because MPE was running in the background.
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Nov 16, 2009 00:24 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Here is a list of documented shortcuts: http://www.fjsoft.at/forum/viewtopic.php?p=16443#16443

F1 - i know its agains windows standards. The problem is that it was in MPE from beginning on and i'm afraid if i change it then other users will have problems which are using the shortcut for connect/disconnect
F4 - Alt+F4 works also
F5 was never global for MyPhoneExplorer, its used in all panels for Refresh or Sync
Loic78

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Nov 16, 2009 10:20 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

> F5 was never global for MyPhoneExplorer, its used in all panels for Refresh or Sync

Sorry, when I wrote global, I meant the key was seen by all applications running on the PC, even if MPE was in the background, but I think you fixed this point on november 2008.

Thanks for the shortcuts list. I'll keep it by me.

If you want, I will also think about other shortcuts to suggest, may be some to go directly to Contacts, Calls, Organizer, etc.
anders
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Nov 17, 2009 23:44 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Thanks for a great program!

I use the calendar function a lot and I would appreciate if I could edit it even more simply. In the weekview I would like to be able to just mark some time episode and then write something directly, and this would then have a default alarm etc. This function would be similar to the quick edit way in Outlook calendar.
possible181
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Nov 19, 2009 17:26 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

This is a great app. thanks.
I wish i could download my sent/received mms from my phone to my pc
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Nov 19, 2009 18:57 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Sorry, MMS access is technically not possible
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Nov 20, 2009 00:26 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Will the Sony Ericsson W205 be supported?
Would be great, MyPhoneExplorer looks like a fine program.
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Nov 20, 2009 01:13 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Its not possible to download the PC-Suite for the W205 so i think this phone has no Software-Interface -> if this is the case its also not supported from MyPhoneExplorer.
Beweez

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Nov 20, 2009 19:17 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Thanks a lot for your quick answer concerning the w205 FJ.

I just noticed while looking on SE's website that the W205 doesn't seem to support 'Synchronization PC' (Connectivity tab), so that might be it..

Have a nice week-end.
&#1040;&#1085;&am

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Nov 24, 2009 18:06 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Good day.

I want to ask you to add to the new opportunities, willing to pay for it.

Extras needed to use the program MyPhoneExplorer exclusively for operators of real estate.

The list of additions, if possible:

Purpose: To organize the work with a database of real estate

1. "The main thing - to make an incoming call, if the subscriber is in the phone book, you can click for example on" icon man "and the program has opened a contact card. Ie I can not see full contact information, though I have it in his contact card. I have to use a filter, ie to make his phone number and open a contact. Or do such as: put a checkmark in the "Show contact card, and when a call comes in, if it is in the phone book, it will automatically open a contact card.
2. Add field "Position" ie to make a choice to add columns individually "Name" "Last Name" "Title" or all together.
3. The field "Position" I beg to do with the parameters of the sample: selling, buy, rent, rent a, exchange with a choice of several categories.
4. Make all the columns separated, ie each field its own column, ie you "address and a working" all the fields are merged into a single column, needs to be done on the separation. The column "Street" "Index" "City", "Region" and leave separately and blended to address as it is now.
5. Add a few more fields in a contact card, as an example of the file, the size of fields, I'll show you. Some fields have random values. These fields are exported and imported only in Excel.
6. When you click on the "" is also a field as "1" (as you have the address), but when you click on "additional units may be up to max = 30, if only for example 2-wah extra block, we see" 1 "" 2 "" "if their 5-Tb, then" 1 "" 2 "" 3 "" 4 "" 5 "" "
7. Each additional unit to add the ability to add links to photo, max = 10
8. All additional fields are also divided into separate columns, such as: "Name" "Name" "phone" "Extra field 1" "Extra field 2" "Extra field 3" "Extra field-4", etc.
9. Make an additional filter in the Contacts, as well as in SMS.
10. Make it all for a short time, if possible.

With a huge request and ask for an additional charge if this is possible then to help us with the implementation of this service.
Write to the cost and how long you will be able to do it, and I will send sketches of additional fields.
VanZan

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Nov 24, 2009 19:25 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I have a K550im which is an imode phone. I would like to know if it would be possible to read emails sent to my phone through imail with MyPhoneExplorer? They show up in my phone in the same inbox as sms messages do. However MyPhoneExplorer doesn't show them.

I get many emails on my phone in this manner and it is laborious to read through them and delete them on the phone. I am also at my computer a lot and it would be very helpful to read them with MyPhoneExplorer.

Vielen Dank.
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Nov 24, 2009 19:26 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Its technically not possible to read or write emails from phone with external software. There is no interface for this task - sorry.
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.