FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Search online for Adress,name etc? Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
SigTill
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Sep 08, 2006 17:23 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

First of all, thanks for the great program. Incredible that I did not discover this before.

I searched through the forum, but all I got was: Keine Beiträge entsprechen deinen Kriterien.

Therefore I write this request, sorry if it is a duplicate.

I have som numbers on my received calls list which I do not remember who it belongs to. I also have alot of contacts which are incomplete (ie. only phone number + firstname) which I would like to find lastname and adress to add _automatically_.

Is it possible to make some kind of plugin that connects to different webpages (for each different country) to search the number, download the adress and name registered on this number - and then copy it in MPE ?

I understand that it is impossible to do for every phonesearch in every country. But if you make it possible to export the phonenumber to a webpage-URL and then grab the information and import it into MPE somehow. Then it is possible for people to make their own "plugins" for their own countries name-and-number-services.

I hope you understand what I mean.

Good luck in further developement!

Greetings from
Sig. Till.
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Sep 08, 2006 19:50 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I planned to implement something like that some time ago. A feature like this would be possible through a php-script which is hosted on my webspace. My knowledge in php is not very good so i can't realize this. If sombody think he can make a script for that please do it and message me so i can implement a interface for MyPhoneExplorer.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Sep 08, 2006 22:23 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

FJ hat Folgendes geschrieben:
I planned to implement something like that some time ago. A feature like this would be possible through a php-script which is hosted on my webspace. My knowledge in php is not very good so i can't realize this. If sombody think he can make a script for that please do it and message me so i can implement a interface for MyPhoneExplorer.

I have googled it some. And it seems that you either have to use Snoopy (http://sourceforge.net/projects/snoopy/) or c*** (dont remember the name..) to fetch the webpage. However they warn you that you should have written to the website owner and told them about this use before you send alot of requests through your PHPscript - it may be illegal. I havent done much in PHP - but from there it should be easy to extract the wanted data - you just have to do it differently for each webpage.

I hope some PHP-guru will contribute to improving the MPE- software
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.