FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Suppressing the Message Sent and Message Delivered pop-ups Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
HarryB

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 14, 2010 19:54 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I send and receive texts at work and so that all and sundry cannot see what I am doing, I have MPE Behaviours set to "Show Notifications window in tray only" and the Message notification set as 'Popup Window'.

While this is great when I receive a new message, the discreet flashing in envelope icon on the toolbar is ideal, when I reply to a text I not only get the progress bar in the centre of the screen, but there are two balloon notifications that pop-up, on to say the message has been sent followed by another confirming it is delivered. It's good to know this but it's then a bit obvious what is going on to any casual onlookers.

Is there a way to suppress these items at all?
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 14, 2010 21:48 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

The message if a message was delivered will be displayed in the next window also in the notification-window. The balloon-tip after sending a message cannot be turned of. Is this really a problem ?
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
HarryB

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jan 15, 2010 00:22 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

It's not really a problem, but it would be nice to have a more discreet notification like the little envelope that shows a message has been received ... say a flashing amber tick in system area to show the message has been sent, followed by a flashing green tick to show it has been delivered

Like I say, it's not really a problem, it's more of a 'nice to have' to allow a little more privacy if you are texting when there are others around (especially the boss Wink )

Maybe a thought for the future?
HarryB

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jan 15, 2010 10:03 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Me again, just an update to my original query.

I'm now using the latest nightly build and I've noticed that at least part of my original query has been addressed.

When replying to an SMS I still get a balloon tip to say the message has been sent but the Message Delivered one is no more and there is a new icon in the system tray instead ... I like this, if you could just get rid of the Message Sent balloon it'll be perfect Smile

Love the spellchecker as well

Thanks
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.