FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Screen Capture Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Poll :: Do you think the Phone Keypad menu item should be changed?

Yes
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Stimmen insgesamt : 3

Autor Nachricht
GeoNomad

BeitragVerfasst am: So Okt 16, 2011 15:50 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I came across your great software when looking for a quick screen capture for my Samsung Galaxy S WiFi tablet (YP-G70). You can thank

http://www.technobaboy.com/2011/05/25/how-to-do-screen-capture-on-android-without-rooting-your-phone/

for the blog entry that got me here.

I am very glad I found your software - I am sure it will be useful in many ways.

But I couldn't find the screen capture "Load Screen Shot" in the extras menu. I guess that was a previous version.

I was about to post the question, when I tried "Phone Keypad" and Very Happy there was what I was looking for.

As this is not a phone, I did not understand phone keypad to mean screen capture. I had no reason to click on anything "phone" as this is not a phone. I expected "Phone Keypad" to mean I could enter numbers on the keypad or something like that.

This is not a criticsm, but perhaps others will come this way with the same confusion. You could clarify the menu in a future version if you like.

So far, everything works great (Android 2.2 and W7). If I can be of assistance, don't hesitate to ask.

Peter
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Okt 18, 2011 01:35 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Yes, the text is not good. It was choosen from earlier features for regulary SE-Phones. I think i have to update this text. Just for interest: Are you able to control your tablet with MyPhoneExplorer ? I mean can you click into the screenshot to navigate on the tablet ?

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
GeoNomad

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Okt 18, 2011 03:11 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

FJ hat Folgendes geschrieben:
can you click into the screenshot to navigate on the tablet ?

Yes, it works perfectly. Even typing to enter text works. Very Happy

WiFi connection also works, but not for this function. File exploring is great. It may become a main method for moving files back and forth for me.

Bravo!

TextInput F6, on the other hand, did not work, either over WiFi or USB. Crying or Very sad The text input function using the WiFiKeyboard app does work, so it is possible. Maybe I missed something when trying it. I turned it on under settings. I long pressed and got the jiggle response. But text typed did not appear.

Peter
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Okt 19, 2011 00:40 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Zitat:
TextInput F6, on the other hand, did not work, either over WiFi or USB. The text input function using the WiFiKeyboard app does work, so it is possible. Maybe I missed something when trying it. I turned it on under settings. I long pressed and got the jiggle response. But text typed did not appear.

Please post the logfile after these actions and on interesting part: Does Enter and Backspace also not work ?

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
GeoNomad

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Nov 17, 2011 01:04 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

FJ hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Please post the logfile after these actions and on interesting part: Does Enter and Backspace also not work ?

Sorry for the long delay, I have been busy with other things.

Must have been a pilot error. Keyboard entry is working fine now.

Thanks!

Peter
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.