FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 K800 failed to connect! PROBLEM SOLVED! Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
tiewniaseng

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Dez 09, 2006 16:00 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I am having problem connecting the phone to MyPhoneExplorer software. It simply refuse to detect the phone using both Bluetooth and the USB cable. there is nothing wrong with my Bluetooth pairing as the device could easily be detected in BlueSoleil software and I can connect to the phone using the Float Mobile Agent. I have already ensure the phone is in PHONE MODE as stated in the FAQ. I also know for a fact that the MyPhoneExplorer software detected my USB cable connection from the phone because the CONNECTION OPTION SCREEN show a few extra USB ports which were not present before. Whenever it attempt to connect at the correct port, an error message stating PHONE COULD NOT BE IDENTIFIED! during the identification process.
anybody who have successfully connected K800 to MyPhoneExplorer can offer some advice and guidance?
I understand there is a log file but I can't seem to locate it. Is it the debug.txt file?

UPDATE: Connection problem solved! I just need to plug directly into the USB port at the back of the PC instead of the USB Hub that I have been using in front.

But after sync-ing the contact and SMS and other phone content, my attempt to upload file to the phone failed. Is it not possible or forbidden to upload games and application to the phone?

UPDATE : Problem solved! I need to rescan for the right communication port and file upload is now blazing fast. Thank you for the software anyway!
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.