FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Hands-free and syncing Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Simon
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 11, 2007 11:50 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi!

To start with, thanks for a great product!

I have two issues.

1. When I use the MPE as a hands-free, incoming calls is answered automaticly, why is that. When my mother in law calls, I dont want to answer Smile

2. When a sync function with Lotus Notes is implemented i will paypal. Thats the only thing I miss in MPE.

Regards
Simon
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 11, 2007 13:20 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

1. Check out your phone-settings, there a setting for this.

2. I don't know when i'll make this. I don't want to pay hundrets of euros for a software-solution like Lotus if i don't use it personally.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Simon
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 11, 2007 13:50 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Thank you for the fast answer!

1. The setting is confed to not answer automaticly, thats what makes so strange. When I use my cabled hands-free I dont have that problem. Are you sure its not in the soft ware? Never heard of this problem before? I have a K610i and use the service 'Hands-Free Gateway on XXX". Any other way?

2. Is there a calulated income from paypal after adding functions? Dont you think there is a chance to make a long-term profit from adding Notes functionality? Doesnt Notes come with a free 30-day trial? Smile

Regards
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 11, 2007 14:50 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

1. I'm near 100% sure that it has nothing to do with MyPhoneExplorer. If you want you can take a look into the logfile. AFAIK in the phone there are seperate settings for every handsfree.

2. You can never calculate donations in future, but earlier or later i'll make something for Lotus. The 30-day-trial is bullshit. I can build the sync, but if there are problems later i have no chance to fix it.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.