FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 sms automation Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
rationalboss

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Sep 19, 2012 14:46 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi,

I have read the FAQ and I learned that it's possible to pass incoming messages to a program. I would like to know if:

1. it's possible to pass unread messages if the phone was not connected when the message was received. it will be read by MPE during sync and will be listed in the UI but will OnIncomingMessage be triggered for messages received while it's not connected to the PC?

2. is it possible to delete a message or messages via command line?

Thanks!
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Sep 28, 2012 01:24 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

1. the eventhandler OnIncomingMessages will trigger only when a message arrives on the phone while it is connected to the phone

2. Theoretically yes, in practise its difficult. You can send throught the commandline all AT-Commands (its the underlying protocol for communication with the phone) so you can also delete messages with this command:
Zitat:
action=directcommand command=AT+CMGD=<id of the message>

The problem: The OnIncomingMessage trigger will not tell you the ID of the message. You can find out the ID by tracking the logfile of MyPhoneExplorer in your script or app, this would be the easiest way to deal with it.

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
rationalboss

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Sep 28, 2012 11:42 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

thanks!

is there a way to read the unread messages when the phone is connected probably something similar to how the message is deleted?

we intend to use it in our office which is open from 8am-5pm. since after office hours, we have to shut down computers, there might be unread messages that will come on 8am the following day.
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Sep 28, 2012 23:33 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Yes, with tracking the logfile you can be aware of the sms refresh process. The messages are listed like this:
Zitat:
23:32:02.53 [RX]: +CMGL: 247,0,TXT,...

Where 247 would be the ID of the message and 0 says that its an unread message

K750fan

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Okt 09, 2012 16:24 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I have a problem with deleting many messages at once (>200). After this happen, I can not do anything about messages before I restart phone/computer.

[img]http://www.keepandshare.com/userpics/b/i/o/h/om/2012-10/sb/screen2-58283211.jpg?ts=1349792566[/img]
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Okt 23, 2012 00:57 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

This issue is caused directly from the phone. You should wait some time after you deleted many messages. For 200 messages the phone needs internally much longer to delete them

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.