FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Post wishes, Feature requests here Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
xanda

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jun 16, 2013 19:56 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

It would be good if MPE would offer the option to run in hidden or agent mode with simply an icon in the notification area, or the opposite with only being shown in the taskbar i.e. one or the other.
This would make an improvement for those using laptops with limited screen space and/or using dock launchers such as RocketDock.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Roger Critchley

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jun 17, 2013 11:17 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Myphoneexplorer is a superb bit of software.

I have been using (or rather not using) Samsung Kies, which has caused great gnashing of teeth and frustration. It just does NOT work.

Myphoneexplorer software just works. Well done.

Actually it works too well. I connect via wufi, and it seems to stay connected throughout the day, which runs the battery down quite quickle. Would it be possible for sync to connect at predefined times?

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jun 26, 2013 23:21 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

MyPhoneExplorer is a great piece of software, and I've found it invaluable in controlling devices whose touchscreen does not work or is hard to get to. I did have a couple requests on this feature however:

1. Is it possible to use a smaller resolution/image compression for devices with large screen resolutions (e.g. 1280*800 or 1920*1080), since it takes a long time for the screen to refresh (~1-2s)?
2. Could you add a power off button in addition to the "wake device"? This can be done manually with the adb command "input keyevent 26", which simulates the power key (only works for turning off the screen, not turning it back on).

Thanks!
Shohreh

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jun 27, 2013 12:03 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hello

I notice that MPE displays reminders for appointments while Outlook also does it. As a result, the user sees two pop-up windows:

http://s23.postimg.org/awcgz1ixn/appointments_reminders_outlook_mpe.jpg

I suggest making this an option in MPE.

Cheers,
xanda

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jun 27, 2013 13:37 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Shohreh hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Hello

I notice that MPE displays reminders for appointments while Outlook also does it. As a result, the user sees two pop-up windows:

http://s23.postimg.org/awcgz1ixn/appointments_reminders_outlook_mpe.jpg

I suggest making this an option in MPE.

Cheers,

These can be switched off in the settings under the section 'Behaviour'. Take a look at:-

https://storage-eu.gmx.com/guest?path=MPE%20from%20xanda%40gmx.co.uk&token=122F7900EEC28B34&mandant=04&product=gmxcom&locale=en_GB&viewType=0/mpeBehaviour.jpg
suniel

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jul 08, 2013 10:31 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

pls add option to show call log Numbers in new messages so we can select from drop down list so that process can be completed in same window rather then going in call log window copy -- paste in new message window

(option to multi select number from call log,contact in new message drop down list eg. ctrl+select will be great )

pls add option to add template (folder) in new messages so that process of
info sms in extra can be adopted in new message all in one place

Zuletzt bearbeitet von suniel am Mo Jul 08, 2013 11:17, insgesamt einmal bearbeitet
suniel

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jul 08, 2013 11:13 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Dear fj

option to call via local area connection (lan) with apps like tango,line,wechat ect...
with myphoneexplore

is there any possibility with myphoneexplorer

googled and got this result(Use Android Device as Webcam in Pc using USB Cable )
danimal

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Jul 13, 2013 15:30 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Is it possible to initiate a sync from my phone without having to be at my computer? I'm on the same wifi and connected, the software is open on my comp and the client is open on my phone. I would love a button on the phone client that just says "sync now". Also an option to "sync automatically when device is put on charger" so I will get a complete sync every night when I plug my phone into the dock on my nightstand.

Awesome software, so far has been working amazingly well!
vodoomoth

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Jul 13, 2013 17:26 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

vodoomoth hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Feature request: I'd like to have reminders NOT remind AFTER the events have passed and are finished.

For instance, in the image below, a two-hour event triggers a reminder two days and a half after the event's start time!

Not to be nitpicking but I don't see the point of a reminder that is triggered after the event. It's actually annoying.

FJ, any news on this? The issue (of reminders being shown by MPE hours if not days after the event end time) is still there. Thanks.
maddogskip

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jul 15, 2013 19:30 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hello,

Thank you for a great tool.
I'm showing everybody at work this tool.

One item that would be a nice to have would be the ability to view images associated with text messags that are sent and recieved within the desktop tool.

For example, my friend sends me a text message with an image in it. I don't even get a notification within the MPE showing that a message was recieved yet when I open my phone, I see the image and the picture.

Thanks in advance...

Tom
mpbrodsky

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jul 15, 2013 22:27 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Been using MPE for years but today it won't sync or control the phone. Says "Couldn't establish USB connection w/ phone" Thoughts or suggestions?
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenAIM-Name
vodoomoth

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jul 16, 2013 14:39 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

mpbrodsky hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Been using MPE for years but today it won't sync or control the phone. Says "Couldn't establish USB connection w/ phone" Thoughts or suggestions?

Please create a specific thread for your problem as this is more troubleshooting than feature requesting. That will make it easier for everyone, including you. Does restarting your phone solve the problem? I've had connections denied or failed once or twice in a row and they succeeded seconds after, on Blueetooth though, not USB.
GVJeeper

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jul 17, 2013 22:40 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Print the calendar from my laptop
Shohreh

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jul 19, 2013 14:51 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

xanda hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Shohreh hat Folgendes geschrieben:
I notice that MPE displays reminders for appointments while Outlook also does it. As a result, the user sees two pop-up windows
These can be switched off in the settings under the section 'Behaviour'.

Thanks for the tip.
Shohreh

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jul 19, 2013 14:52 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Notes applet : remove Send button

I don't know how popular this feature is, but I for one have never used it.

As I don't e-mail notes, it's just taking space needlessly next to the other two buttons in each note's title bar.

I suggest making this an option so it's only displayed for people who do use it.
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.