FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Post wishes, Feature requests here Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Shohreh

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jul 19, 2013 14:54 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Notes applet : Dble-c l i c k i n g on note should enter edit mode

It's a faster alternative than c l i c k i n g on the icon in the title bar.

(Why is the word "c l i c k i n g" turned into "xxx"?)
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
aketilius

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Aug 09, 2013 08:52 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Many thanks for this software. I saved several hours of tipping on the touchscreen using MPE Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

First question: is it possible to add more Task folders to synchronize (I use in Outlook the "Task" folder but also "Inbox" folder for reminders on received mails.

Second question: is a release planned to support synchronization with specific phone calendar? I have currently managed this with ad-hoc settings on the client (I synchronize a dedicated calendar with MPE and I use google calendar for other events).

Third question: is it possibile to contribute also in software design?
samir1453

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Aug 10, 2013 00:46 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi. Thank you very much for this great program. Although I was lazy enough not to look through posts here, Smile I'm pretty sure it's already been asked, but anyway I would like to personally ask you to include a feature which is not present in version 1.8.4. Could you please make it possible for MPE to show date and time of sent messages in Sent items section and Archive section as well? It shows for messages in Inbox and received items in Archive, but not for the ones in Sent items and sent messages in Archive. In Sent items section it says "no indication", and when the messages are auto-archived it shows the time of archiving, so over time it becomes confusing. Again thank you for your efforts to create such a software.
user_deleted
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Aug 10, 2013 09:28 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

@samir1453:
You have an older SE phone, right?
Please have a look here...

best regards...
Shohreh

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Aug 13, 2013 22:09 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

It might have been suggested before, but MMS msgs aren't downloaded by MPE, so must be answered from the phone.
Shohreh

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Aug 14, 2013 13:37 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Another suggestion: After a text message has been read on the PC, it should also be marked as read on the phone the next time PC/phone are synced.

Currently, the user must manually mark those msgs as read.
xanda

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Aug 22, 2013 14:13 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

It would be handy to have a more expedient way of accessing the sync log(s).

At present, the requirement is to go through the settings dialog.

Would it clutter things too much to access it from either the toolbar or a menu also?
suniel

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Aug 27, 2013 08:32 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

thanks for text template that u have added in mpe 1.8.5 and other changes

it would be great help if we can select recipient numbers in new message from
call log and option to multi select(like ctrl + select) from call log this functionality will be of great help fj to person using sms in mpe it will cut short few steps of copy paste one number at a time and completing the sms in one window

hope to see this change soon in ur next update

thanks for this wonderful application
elsas

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Aug 28, 2013 11:57 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

elsas hat Folgendes geschrieben:
I have a sony smartphone... every sony/android smartphone has a back button on the left and menu button on the right

is it possible to add function to MPE which will allow user to swap buttons on "control phone" window ?

at page 114 of this thread there is Your respond:

@FJ:
Zitat:
@elsas: It will be possible to change the button order in the next version

dated Tue Jan 01, 2013 01:14

How can I do that in new 1.8.5 version ? because after simple update nothing is changed for me.

[EDIT] hahaha right click on the button YEAH THANK YOU Cool
DempseyJP

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Sep 02, 2013 16:53 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Dear Friends,

May I suggest, that instead of installing advertising with the installing of MyPhoneExplorer, you require a one-time payment for each major version. For example, US$5 or US$10 for first-time users, then no fee for minor upgrade. 1.8.5 -> 1.8.6 -> 1.9.x, no fee. But 1.8.5 -> 2.x.x a new fee is charged. I would be happy with that.

I make this suggestion because many users do not know how to stop installation of unwanted software or do not how to remove it if it gets installed. They also do not like to have the default home screen or default search engine changed without their permission.

You and your whole team have put so much thinking and a lot of effort to make MyPhoneExplorer an excellent and sophisticated piece of software! The last thing you want is to alienate your users either intentionally or unintentionally. Besides, if your software is as good as you and I think it is, you and your team DESERVE TO GET PAID! Very Happy I would be willing to pay from US$5 to US%10 for your software and excellent support.

Please consider my suggestion.

Thanks again for your attention!

-- Joe

P.S.
Many companies have a free "Basic" version and charge a fee for the "Pro" version. This is a good idea also.
J

Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail senden
vodoomoth

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Sep 03, 2013 08:55 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I concur with DempseyJP. I have marveled at this program when I came across it and I made a donation back then. I've even considered sponsoring some features.
But seeing that piggy-backed third-party program while upgrading to the latest version left me with the opposite feeling.
I think making a Pro version is the best way to go. Just announce the scheme you choose and there'll be an army following you. Guaranteed.
pzo

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Sep 04, 2013 16:15 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Don't laugh.

When I bought a Cyanogen modded Android, I found out that the HTC phone to PC program doesn't work. MPE saved my bacon! I think, and I hope, that I contributed some $$$; I do try to support shareware that I find useful.

I found the sync'ing options in MPE to be outstanding. Full control. No fear of accidental deletions.

OK, moving backward and forward. I've had Nokia phones for ??? 14 years. Always been able to sync through their various suites with Outlook. Then, I bought my Windows Phone. Love it/Hate it. And one reason for the hate is the inability to simply connect it to my PC and sync with Outlook. When I quickly found this out I was ready to throw it in the bayou outside.

A cooler head prevailed. I still have it. I have spent literally days and days trying to get Outlook and MS's Live.com services to work together. I have given up. Sad, cuz there's a lot to love about the phone.

I realize that WP has only about a 5% market share in the US, but it's going gangbusters in other markets. A third of new phones in Mexico and close to that in Latin America. Taking off in Europe. It has bumped Blackberry out of third position, even in the US. Now, with the Nokia/MS merger, it's only going to keep ramping up sales.

So, how about it? If you had MPE for WP today, I'd gladly pay $25 for it, instantly (A higher price might require some thinking about it first, ha ha.)

Paul Verizzo
MMHH2013

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Sep 06, 2013 23:00 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi there
With more phones coming on the market with Dual Sim - I have one for personal/work and multiple contact groups on outlook is there a chance that you are able to build this in so that we can choose the sim to lock to contact file.

Same for messaging - want to choose the sim when sending rather than having to save to drafts then going to phone to choose Very Happy Very Happy

Such a great utility - I have the Samsung Klies due to Samsung phone but it is so basic beside your software. In fact over the years of using MS Act Sync, PC Suite, Ovi, ITunes, and Klies, your software is by far the best.
Obi

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Sep 11, 2013 09:38 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

My wish is the ability to send pictures and emojis. Thank you Dev.
Jan Kruger

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Sep 18, 2013 14:40 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Good day, I recently downloaded MyPhoneExplorer 1.85 for my Samsung S4 Mini, fantastic program, but how I receive and send messages from WhatsApp contacts from my PC, Thank you, Jan Smile

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.