FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Suggestions Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Guillaumeb
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Okt 23, 2006 01:23 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

here are few suggestion for future releases.

-I love the ability to write notes from the software to the cell phone in 1.5.0. Will the next stpe be the full synchronization of all the notes from the mobile to the software? I hope so.

-I dunno how this could be done but it will not synchronize MMS. This is probly because I need to be online on my cellphone to read them right?

- More colors for the software GUI

- to remove the password protection I had to create a blank password. Maybe a more intuitive password removal could be easier.

- I can create a contact from the software and sync it to the phone. Good. now wouldn't it be cool if I could choose a picture from my computer to identify this contact. The picture would automatically be synchronized to the phone as well.

- A week view for the calendar

now honestly MyPhoneExplorer is the best freeware that I have tried and i've been a geek for quite some times. You did an amazing job. I think you should create some official promotional stickers so that people could paste them on their website and link to you.

now on another note you could turn this into a real business by creating the exact same thing ... online. Get few AJAX devs and come up with something that will sync MyPhoneExplorer data online on a private account and make this online syncing a paid option for the users.

Keep up the good work
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.