FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Feedback to new Notes & Tasks sync/application/widget Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Nilist

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Okt 14, 2011 03:32 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

First, let me say that Myphoneexplorer is the most stable and usefull Outlook application that I have found for Android. Period.

It is fantastic to see that it is getting expanded with Notes and Tasks sync, something that I until now have had to handle through another paid 3rd party application (VCOrganizer).

The notes and tasks sync works flawlessly between my Outlook 2003 and LG Optimus One 2.3.3.

Some feedback on the Android applications (they are obviously in their infancy)

Notes:

- I have 105 notes in Outlook, and the Android application is very slow to load and scrolling almost not functioning. I suspect it is because the application loads the whole note into memory, not just the header
- With 105 notes I really need a way to sort and group them (currently it looks like they are sorted by modification date only?). Filter by categories or group by categories would be nice
- The widget is really not that usefull currently, since it just shows the first note

Tasks:

- Sorting/filtering by categories would be great
- Ability to hide future tasks until they are due

Great effort so far, will definately follow the progress of this

Niels
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
ktp

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Okt 14, 2011 07:40 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I second the sort request for MPE Notes. The Android widget should offer the same sort capability as the PC application, that is sort by Notes name (in fact the first characters inside the note).

I created my notes with special begnning characters in each note so they are sorted very well in the PC application.

Congratulations for the author for a fantastic application.

Since I use Gtasks/Google tasks as notes, now MPE Notes replace some of Gtasks lists that require frequent modifications. The advantage is that it is easier to modify the note, and no need for Internet connection as with Google tasks.
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Okt 18, 2011 22:04 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

The apps on phone are very basic. I did this cause i had to roll out the update so the time run out and cause i wanted to hear first the community so i see whats really important and used (i don't like 1000% apps which have too much buttons).

Cause the notes list: I am afraid it happens not cause of MyPhoneExplorer loads the whole note, i think it comes from the amount. Other lists do load dynamically while scrolling. But this seems to be a complicated task to create.

Sorting/search features will come

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Kathy

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Nov 03, 2011 05:06 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Great, looking forward to the sorting/search features!

Big thanks
sunnyape

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Nov 17, 2011 00:48 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I too love the new Task and Note apps, but I have noticed some limitations.

If the Tasks or Notes are very long on the source computer, the one synced to the phone is shortened.
Not all content is represented on the apps. For example, indented lists come over from the computer as plain text in the app.
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.