FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Sync Samsung Galaxy S2 with Outlook 2003 notes Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
OlivierH

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 19, 2012 12:20 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hello everyone !

Heard great things about MyPhoneExplorer...
I can't belive Outlook notes can't be synchronised outside of the Google cloud dictature !
I have confidential information in my notes and will not put it on the cloud...

Problem is, after installing the app on my PC and client on my brand new Samsung Galaxy S2, once I launch the sync (I am almost only interested in synching the notes), MyPhone Explorer, despite listing my Outlook 2003, does not find the files it needs (Files, F2, Synchro, advanced). When I click on the advanced button, to specify the path, I get an error message ("the Outlook file structure has not been listed") and it locks me out of the process.
I connect no problem, if a create a notes in MPE, it does sync with the phone. The problem seems to be for MPE to find the Outlook note files...
Any ideas? Is there a setting that needs to be fixed ?
Thanks in advance for any clue ...
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
OlivierH

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 19, 2012 19:37 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I might be onto something: coud it be that outlook has to be up and running in the background in order to synch with MPE ?
Because it just worked for me !...I can checked now the advanced box for the outlook notes files...

Now, another question: while sync my notes, it also updated my calendar, and in the process, supressed al appointments updated though google calendar and replaced them with outlook appointments (the same ones, except they have a different color code, where red, now they're blue)

Is it possible to keep a double log of those appointments, with associated color code: those made from outlook (blue), and those made from google calendar (red) ? That would be great !
streaker_67

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jan 22, 2012 16:32 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Outllok has to be open inorder to sync properly, if Outlook is not open when phone explore goes to sync, it will open the current profile and sync.
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Feb 04, 2012 21:25 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

The color means that the appointments were saved into another calendar. Its not possible to select a seperate color for each appointment. Every calendar in Android has its own color

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.