FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 How to SYNC Applications from phone to PC? Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
nowucba

BeitragVerfasst am: So Okt 07, 2012 23:36 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

In the sidebar I see Files/Applications. This is very useful information, but how do setup a SYNC-job (not backup) for Applications only from phone to PC?

Thank you.

MPE 1.8.4/MPE client: 1.0.22
Samsung Galaxy S GT-i9000
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
dvhttn

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Okt 08, 2012 09:25 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

You can't 'sync' apps from your phone to your PC and this makes absolutely no sense at all anyway.

nowucba

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Okt 10, 2012 03:03 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

dvhttn hat Folgendes geschrieben:
You can't 'sync' apps from your phone to your PC and this makes absolutely no sense at all anyway.

It makes sense to those that understand the meaning and purpose of taking a backup. LOL Wink
dvhttn

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Okt 10, 2012 10:23 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

nowucba hat Folgendes geschrieben:
... It makes sense to those that understand the meaning and purpose of taking a backup. LOL Wink

Well, firstly, assuming you got your apps from the Play Store, then by accessing that with your google account you'll get your apps back. Albeit without data (so you've lost your Angry Birds progress ... Shocked ). Secondly, MPE is not an app backup solution , use something like Titanium Backup. In fact don't use 'something like Titanium Backup', use Titanium Backup. Backs up your apps plus data to your SDCard, you can then back this card up to your PC. Something like SyncToy (free from Micro$oft will do this).

nowucba

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Okt 10, 2012 22:19 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

dvhttn hat Folgendes geschrieben:
... It makes sense to those that understand the meaning and purpose of taking a backup. LOL Wink

Well, firstly, assuming you got your apps from the Play Store, then by accessing that with your google account you'll get your apps back. Albeit without data (so you've lost your Angry Birds progress ... Shocked ). Secondly, MPE is not an app backup solution , use something like Titanium Backup. In fact don't use 'something like Titanium Backup', use Titanium Backup. Backs up your apps plus data to your SDCard, you can then back this card up to your PC. Something like SyncToy (free from Micro$oft will do this).

Apparently the only reason you answer posts like this one is to get your post quota up, as your content, besides being highly opinionated and insulting, is of no value.

If you can't provide clear and thorough answers please don't answer at all. Every time you do this it generates an email to everyone subscribed to a thread.

Please spare showing us how limited your understanding of things is. Some users here are actually highly trained and experienced software engineers, who have been backing up software professionally for 36+ years, with device usage vastly beyond playing games.

Thank you.
dvhttn

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Okt 10, 2012 23:24 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Apparently the only reason you answer posts like this one is to get your post quota up, as your content, besides being highly opinionated and insulting, is of no value.

If you can't provide clear and thorough answers please don't answer at all. Every time you do this it generates an email to everyone subscribed to a thread.

Please spare showing us how limited your understanding of things is. Some users here are actually highly trained and experienced software engineers, who have been backing up software professionally for 36+ years, with device usage vastly beyond playing games.

Thank you.

Hmmm. Interesting theories you have about me. 36+ years is a long time to be doing backups .... you've obviously being doing it for too long as the Angry Birds comment was a, supposedly, humorous remark as indicated by the emoticon.

You can backup apps with MPE BUT I'll link to a comment by FJ here ... http://www.fjsoft.at/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17468&highlight=applications+backup .... where he also mentions TB.

As for providing "clear and thorough answers", what was unclear? I suggested an app for your phone to backup your phone apps, together with user data, and also a PC app (free BTW) to backup that backup to your PC. I'm sure you'll agree, being so experienced in the backup field, that you should have multiple copies to be on the safe side? And if there was anything unclear in my reply you could just have asked for clarification.

My apologies if you didn't find anything of value in my posts, I'll not 'presume' to answer any of your queries in future as I'll obviously just be wasting your time.

Have a nice day.

FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Okt 23, 2012 01:08 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

@nowucba: Its allowed to criticize other users but in this case dvhttn was absolutly right. I could not explain it better

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.