FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Favourites New Message Button Crashes MPE 1.8.4 Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Gpsboy2

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Nov 15, 2012 02:41 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

1. If you select Favorites in the "New message" pane MPE terminates.

2. Open "Create Backup". Item Call Logs is named in German. Others are in English

1.8.4 nightly 14/11/12
MPE Client 1.0.22
Sony Xperia Arc
Win XP SP3
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Dez 05, 2012 22:21 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

You mean the button with the yellow star to left of the recipients window ? If yes, did you set up already favorites earlier ?

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Gpsboy2

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Dez 06, 2012 02:51 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Yes xxx the "star" button next to recipient causes MPE to terminate. I did not have any favorites defined.

I installed MPE 1.8.3 (27/6/12) which works OK and so defined a favorite. Then I reinstalled 1.8.4 and MPE does not terminate and the defined favorites group is available for selection. So the problem is only if no favorites are defined and / or there is a problem displaying the contacts groups (I have about 500 contacts in 15 groups) with no favorite defined.
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Dez 06, 2012 23:47 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Please press the favorites button also in the Dial-Window. If it does NOT crash there then it has to do with the groups.

Does it crash as soon as you hit the button or as soon you select a entry in the favorites menu ?

Gpsboy2

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Dez 07, 2012 00:12 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Selecting the Favorites button in the Dial window does not crash MPE (1.8.4 (14/11/12) with one Favorite defined. However the pop-up does not display the groups or the Favorite like shown in the Messages window. It only displays "Customise".

If I delete the MPE Favorite items then in the dial window MPE does not crash and I can add contacts to Favorites or to custom group. With no Favorite defined hitting button in Messages crashes immediately.

Maybe the problem is I already have a contact group called "Favorites" and this is conflicting with the MPE "Favorite" function?
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Dez 07, 2012 00:20 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

OK, it has to do with the groups. The group "Favourites" will be no problem. Are there any other special cases with Groups in your phonebook which would explain why i am not able to reproduce this issue ? How many contacts have your biggest group ?

Gpsboy2

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Dez 07, 2012 00:38 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I can't think of anything special about the Groups I use which are a mixture of the standard Google System Groups and my own custom ones. I have loaded up a different user profile with different groups and MPE crashes without a Favorite defined in messages but is OK in the Dial number popup.

My biggest group is the Google System Group: My Contacts which has 493 entries.
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.