FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Windows 8 64, Office 2013 32 and Samsung note 2 Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
dog

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Dez 04, 2012 13:49 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi, I have the above and the phone sync to myphonexplorer, but I cannot update Outlook. Please help as my dairy is very important to me. Tanx

Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Dez 07, 2012 00:18 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Outlook 2013 is not supported in the official version, but you can try it with the current beta: http://www.fjsoft.at/files/MyPhoneExplorer_DebugUpdate.exe

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Rolandsty

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Dez 11, 2012 15:21 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Reading this I think I should really update my Outlook or the entire office suite sometime. I'm still on 2007. But it's still quite good IMO.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
envyc965

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Dez 12, 2012 00:34 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

FJ hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Outlook 2013 is not supported in the official version, but you can try it with the current beta: http://www.fjsoft.at/files/MyPhoneExplorer_DebugUpdate.exe

Thank you for implementing the Office 2013 compatibility. Haven't encountered any issues so far.

Very impressed with MPE functionality.
user_deleted
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Dez 14, 2012 20:49 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Dear author, maybe you can provide for us 64bit version of MS Outlook 64-bit plugin? Please help us
I can't sync my android phone with Outlook 2013 64-bit because of malfunctioning of MyPhoneExplorer_OutlookAddIn.dll in the Outlook 2013 64bit...
alexanderg

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Dez 17, 2012 18:25 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hy, nightly 17/12/2012 01.03.37 detects Outlook 2013 (32 bit) on Windows 8 (64 bit), but Settings -> Sync -> Advanced... returns the following error for Contacts and Notes: "Folder structure from Outlook could not be listed!".
I tried to run Outlook and MPE as Administrator, but did not solve.
I see "Use Outlook add-in" box is not selected, and can't select it because of the error that closes the window.
I use MyPhoneExplorer from a lot of years, I think first version was with Ericsson T610, latest working version was official 1.8.4 on Outlook 2010-32bit/Windows 8-64bit with Android Samsung Galaxy ACE; made also a donation in 2009 Smile
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Dez 31, 2012 16:44 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

@kevink: There will be never full compatibility with Outlook 64bizt. If possible then you should change to 32bit

@both: The addin has absolutly nothing to do with the sync. Please post the logfile after the errormessage appeared.

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
darnell

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 31, 2013 00:54 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Part of why MS Outlook 2013 64 bit is inherintly more secure, is because it does not allow any plugins. So nothing, from MPE to Antivirus, nothing can plug into it. So you won't have 3rd party sync, or anitvirus, or anything else 3rd party that would plug into MS Office either when using Office 2013 64 bit.

But if you use Office 32-bit you'll be less secure than if you use 64-bit.
darnell

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Feb 02, 2013 00:29 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

FJ hat Folgendes geschrieben:

I've been using the Beta to sync Outlook 2013 32-bit with 2 devices. It has been working out well.
Bundu

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Jan 25, 2020 12:51 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hello everybody!

I see this thread was last posted in 7 years ago.... Shocked Laughing

I have just upgraded to Win10 64bit and Office 2013 64bit.
Using MPE 1.0.68 on Android 9 (Redmi note 7) and MPE 1.8.12 on Win10.

MPE seems to work fine, except that I can't activate sync from Outlook as before and the MyPhoneExplorer_OutlookAddIn.dll in Outlook can't be activated.

This is not really a problem for me, I just wanted to confirm that my setup is optimal and that the add-in for Outlook can't be activated somehow?
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.