FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Bill Irwin: Workaround for your Transparent Sync question Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
TheLandYacht

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo März 03, 2014 03:57 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Bill Irwin hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Now that MPE can be set not to ask for permission to make changes during a WiFi sync, unless the number of changes reaches a threshold, my goal of a transparent sync is almost a reality. If the sync process would stop popping up its several windows (in my Windows 7 screen), as it attempts a connection and then shows the sync progress, I would not be interrupted from the typing I may be doing at the time. These windows appearing are silent and, unless I see one on the screen, I don't know that the last few characters I've typed are not in the e-mail message, or whatever. If these windows would not appear, unless the sync is triggered manually, MPE would be a transparent partner that does its excellent work in the background and doesn't interfere with me.
Bill

If you're familiar with a scripting language called AutoIt, here's what I came up with as a workaround. It still causes MPE to pop up for half a second, but then brings back the window you were currently working in. You can set it to loop every (insert number of milliseconds you want) by adding a loop command at the end of the script.

Code:
   ;~This gets the window title of the currently active window
    $title=WinGetTitle("[active]")
   ;~This sends a keypress or whatever you want to MPE, even if it's minimized or not in-focus.
   ControlSend( "MyPhoneExplorer", "", "", "{F2}")
   ;~I found you needed a short delay between telling MPE to do something & switching back to your window, half a second was enough for me.
    Sleep(500)
   ;~This brings back your window
    WinActivate($title)
   ;~This stuff's specific to my application, you can ignore it.
    If WinActive("Zoom Player") Then
      ControlSend( "Zoom Player", "", "", "!t")
    EndIf
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.