FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Early Appointments may be hidden, above the screen's top Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
RonCam

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Mai 08, 2014 00:44 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

On the bottom of the calendar display for 'Appointments' -- we already have red arrowheads pointing toward entries that are hidden, below the visible portion of the page. This is an indication that we have to scroll down to see all the entries.

However, I just noticed that when the page has been scrolled down, there's nothing to indicate that early-morning entries may be present, but are hidden.

Could we please have another set of red arrowheads at the top of the page, pointing up, to let us know that early morning appointments aren't missing, but are only hidden, above the visible portion of the screen?

Embarassed Could this be moved to the Feature Request forum? I forgot that the 'New Posts' there are instead handled as 'Replies'. Sorry, wrong button!

Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jun 01, 2014 22:04 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

When you select the day then the daylist will automatically scroll to the most top appointment if there is one before 06:00 am. So all in all i think this arrow is not needed.

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.