FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Outlook 2010 crash Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
mcfarlanetoms

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Dez 18, 2012 16:17 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

MPE is brilliant but I have a number of issues. The most annoying is that Outlook keeps crashing (at least 4-5 times per day).

I am running Outlook 2010 version 14.0.6129.5000 (32bit) and the only Add-In is MPE.

Any ideas?
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
mlg

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Dez 20, 2012 07:07 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I have the problem of Outlook going very dim and not responding. Sometimes it says application not responding but often it hangs until it tells me Outlook has to close and reopen.

I'm running Outlook 2010, 32 bit as part of MS Office and using the reading pane view.

Have you solved this? Have you determined whether it's definitely connected to the sync software?

Thanks.

Madeline

Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Dez 31, 2012 16:23 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Just disable the MyPhoneExplorer Addin, its not needed for the sync. Then you will see if the addin was the reason.

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
sjm-Austin

BeitragVerfasst am: So März 03, 2013 20:55 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I too experienced the problem of Outlook 2010 (32 bit) frequently crashing for no apparent reason and with no apparent cause. I tried many different troubleshooting options in Outlook to identify the problem with no success (created a new profile with a new .pst file, ran Outlook in safe mode, tried disabling ALL add-ons...including the MPE add-on, etc.). I then used a debugging diagnostics tool to generate dump messages when Outlook was crashing and eventually found a mention of MyPhoneExplorer in the dump. Since uninstalling MyPhoneExplorer, I've not experienced a single crash in more than a week vs. several per day, and that is the only change that I've made to my computer (essentially confirming that MyPhoneExplorer was causing the crashes).

I really love MPE and donated after first using the program under a previous version. That version worked flawlessly for more than a year. Only after upgrading to the latest release did I experience problems. Fortunately, I retained a copy of the installation file for v1.8.2 and I will be going back to that version.
iclick

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jun 06, 2014 04:39 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

FJ hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Just disable the MyPhoneExplorer Addin, its not needed for the sync. Then you will see if the addin was the reason.

I too have had sporadic crashes in Outlook 2010 x86 running in Win7 x64. I have unchecked it in File > Options > Manage COM Add-Ins > Go, and it now shows as "inactive". Is that sufficient or do I need to disable it? If so, how do you do that, as I see only a way to either deactivate or remove it.

I might add that the problems with Outlook started after I upgraded from 1.8.4 to 1.8.5.

Edit on 06/13/14: No Outlook crashes since making the MPE add-on inactive.
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jul 17, 2014 22:53 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

OK, thanks for info.
Upcoming Version will contain also a new version of the Addin with some bugfixes. I am not sure if your issue is fixed but i would be glad if you would test the updated COM-Addin when v1.8.6 goes official.

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.