FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Odd file transfer problems to/from "External Storage&qu Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
TheLandYacht

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jan 12, 2015 22:18 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Apparently this is (sort of) hitting me as well. The following are my symptoms.

The below symptoms are confirmed on two separate Windows 7 computers, one connecting via WIFI through a router, the other directly via USB.

When accessing files on the phone on what MPE calls the "Memory card", I can see, transfer, copy, delete, etc...all files.

I can also do all of these things from Windows Explorer to these files.

HOWEVER

When accessing files on what MPE calls "External Storage", I can see & copy files FROM the card to my computer, but cannot copy files the other way. It returns an OBEX error.

In explorer, I can see the folder structure of the external folder, but no file listing. I am able to copy files to the folders on the external storage. After that, the files that I have copied in windows explorer now show up in windows explorer, but none of the files that were already there do.

In MPE, the files I just copied (as well as all of the files that were already there) now all show up and can be copied and/or used (I've been using mp3's & avi's as test files). Also, the files I just uploaded by Windows Explorer can be deleted in MPE, while the files that were already there give me an OBEX Errorcode D0 when I try to delete them.

They can also be seen & used by the phone directly.

So, apparently in only my specific case, this issue ONLY effects files on the SD Card (called "External Storage" by MPE).

also, the files on the external that can't be seen by Explorer or manipulated by MPE...were uploaded using MPE about a month ago.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jan 16, 2015 00:42 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Please no double posts

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
TheLandYacht

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jan 16, 2015 07:29 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Sorry about that. I realized after posting in the other thread that his problem is (apparently?) only when connecting wirelessly, while mine happens no matter the connection method...hence possibly a separate issue.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jan 18, 2015 15:57 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Zitat:
In explorer, I can see the folder structure of the external folder, but no file listing. I am able to copy files to the folders on the external storage. After that, the files that I have copied in windows explorer now show up in windows explorer, but none of the files that were already there do.

MyPhoneExplorer tries to workaround the KitKat Limitation by using the MTP-Mode for file transfer, its the same method which is used from Windows Explorer. I think its not possible for me to fix the issue but if you want then run MPE in Debugmode, reproduce the problem via USB and then post the logfile here

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.