FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Sync Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
jxchamberlain

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Feb 24, 2016 18:32 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

This is brilliant software (I donated already!). Much better than any of the alternatives. One minor request and one question:

When you sync (contacts, calendar etc), if there are no differences, maybe a pop-up to say so?

If you set a time window to sync, it deletes anything outside of that window. Maybe better to leave alone anything outside the sync time window (i.e. not delete it)?
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
dvhttn

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Feb 24, 2016 19:28 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

jxchamberlain hat Folgendes geschrieben:
... If you set a time window to sync, it deletes anything outside of that window. Maybe better to leave alone anything outside the sync time window (i.e. not delete it)?

I sync with Outlook 2010 and just sync 'everything' (calendar wise). I have an old laptop with XP Pro and the sync still only takes a few moments. If I download everything to a fresh phone (installed a new ROM say) then it takes a minute maybe. So, personally, I have no problems but I hear what you say and a 'sync window' leaving stuff outside of that window alone could be useful for some.

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.