FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Post wishes, Feature requests here Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jun 24, 2007 09:03 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

This Thraed is here for posting wishes so i have an overview what i should implement
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
kentonself
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jun 26, 2007 19:11 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Please allow an option to turn off the automatic insertion of the "+" sign on outlook sync.
Cor

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jun 28, 2007 01:53 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi FJ,

It will be great when there will be a week view in the calendar. Or perhaps an option to change between views like in Google calendar!

Regards,

Cor

Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
ketanitem
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jun 28, 2007 14:06 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Luv this applications! It rocks!

Is it possible to add a send contact facility through sms when you are in the contact list? Also to receive and import to contact directly via a vcard sms (when you are in the inbox list).

thanks.
HEMANTH
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jun 29, 2007 01:18 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

what a great soft man ,thanks for providing us this grate soft.

well i have a wish in sms part ,i always send a sms for my friends ,so i will be sending around 10 to 15 sms at Once for diffrent nos ,when i get the delivery report on the system ,its like showing a pop-up for each delivery ,instead of this it will be nice if i get 1 pop-up with all the delivery reports for that particular sms send to multiple nos

and aslo a history option where we can check later these details.

replay on this my friend

thank u in advance.
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jun 29, 2007 18:10 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

@kentonself: Normally the automatic + makes no problems if you have set your countrycode in Outlook

@Cor: often wished but alot of work. I think it will be avaiable in the next major-version

@ketanitem: possible but since this feature would be not often used i will not add it to keep the interface of MPE so easy as possible

@HEMANTH: Sorry this is very difficult cause its not possible to determinate which delivery-report responds to which sent message
ceppm
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jul 01, 2007 14:29 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi, it would be great if MPE could auto sync every hour or so. My calendar gets pretty active during the week and I have to sync manually everytime I remember it.

Thanks for a great app.
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jul 01, 2007 16:37 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

You can make this using the Windows Task Scheduler with the correct command-line parameters to MyPhoneExplorer. Please read the FAQ.
Pål R
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jul 02, 2007 12:10 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi again!

An idea/request this time.

You have a filter function under/on the "dial number" dialogue. That is a bit hard to use. I would find it much more practical to have it in the phone book, so that it filters the main phone book listing, like iTunes if you will.

I feel that the phone book really could use a search function, as the best way right now is to hit the key for the first letter in the name of the person, which is a bit awkward.
evero

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jul 02, 2007 14:13 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

MPE is really great as it is, but I have on idea for a great improvement aswell:
(sorry if this is mentioned already)

Better search functionality, always available in topcorner right (firefox / mac osx spotlight style)

This is especially useful when you want to lookup and/or edit contacts.
And best of all would be instant listing while you type (only contacts that match your search will remain on screen, the rest will disapear as you type)

Search functins like this will probably be very useful in sms inteface etc. awell, but not that urgent, at least for me.. Smile

Keep up the good work!
Cor

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jul 04, 2007 22:42 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi,

When I missed a call, I can see it in the call list. When I want to save this number I can save it to a new contact, but not to an existing contact. Can you make it possible to add it to an existing contact?

Also when I use reverse search. Can you make it possible to add this to a new or existing contact directly?

blackmarlincode

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jul 05, 2007 01:30 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Please add new smileys icon for SMS.. This new smileys icon can be found on K550i and all the new phone SE Laughing Laughing
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenYahoo Messenger
MrBob
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jul 05, 2007 07:01 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi
Great software.
It would be great if there could be a limitation on how often the automatic synch could be executed. I have my phone set up for multisync on connect over bluetooth, wich synchronizes my phone everytime I get into the room, but I really do not need to resync my phone that often, maximum once per hour or so...
Mille
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jul 08, 2007 16:40 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

i would really like to see a feature to send contacts through sms and import contacts from sms messages (vcard).
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jul 08, 2007 18:19 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Already discussed. I want to keep the interface of MyPhoneExplorer easy. Your wish is not very often used.
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.