FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Post wishes, Feature requests here Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Nisses

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Sep 14, 2007 14:29 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

FJ hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Its not undocumented. Go to Extras->Current list->Search - You'll see the shortcut there

OK, but there is no SINGLE PLACE to find all shortcuts and NO SINGLE PLACE to define ALL shortcuts.

One would thought it should have had been placed in SETTINGS -> ADVANCED 1

Another thing - there is no way to create a NOTE during phone call? User can make an appointment or create alarm using entered note edit box but... the user can't just save it as standard NOTE?

Third thing - pressing DELETE while particular DAY is selected in CALENDAR doesn't delete anything Sad User have to select the day and then select particular event and then press DELETE. Lots of unnecessary operations.

What's your opinion?
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Sep 14, 2007 14:58 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

There is no need to write in red letters.
Near every comman app uses CTRL+F for searching in content + it can be also found in the menu. Thats COMMON - every app handles it this why so also myPhoneExplorer will handle it this way. There are alot of more shortcuts ywhich are not known by you but this is not interesting for me. A possible solution could be a helpfile, but i have alot of work with developing so i will not write a helpfile.

You are nagging the whole time with every post cause of so little things. You should understand that:
- i have my own concept
- MyPhoneExplorer is not your personal gift - i wrote it for everyone
- I will not implement every wish which is posted. Or did you think also Microsoft will make changes in their software if you write a mail to them ?

But anyway...

Notes can not be added during a call cause some phones crash if a filetransfer is initiated while calling. The note will be also saved in MyPhoneExplorer in the Call-List so its not lost.

The Delete-Key in calendar is basicly a good idea. But what should i do if there are ruled events on it or if there are in general more events in it ?
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Nisses

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Sep 14, 2007 15:23 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

There is no need to write in red letters.

I agree.

Near every comman app uses CTRL+F for searching in content + it can be also found in the menu. Thats COMMON - every app handles it this why so also myPhoneExplorer will handle it this way.

Total Commander (the most popular file manager on Windows) uses F7 key to search in it's viewer but that's not the point.
The point is that HOTKEYS could be totally configurable or not at all. You made it partly configurable. That's confusing and there is no single HELP PAGE with HOTKEYS.

There are alot of more shortcuts ywhich are not known by you but this is not interesting for me. A possible solution could be a helpfile, but i have alot of work with developing so i will not write a helpfile.

Hotkeys settings page would also do the job.

You are nagging the whole time with every post cause of so little things. You should understand that:
- i have my own concept
- MyPhoneExplorer is not your personal gift - i wrote it for everyone
- I will not implement every wish which is posted. Or did you think also Microsoft will make changes in their software if you write a mail to them ?

Nagging...?
It's just a discussion and I express my point of view. AFAIR I have never used the statements "YOU HAVE TO" or "YOU SHOULD" or "THE WAY TO DO THIS RIGHT IS", but I may be wrong. It took me a lot of time to write posts here. It's your software, I just tell you the options I see. You express your point of view in your software.

Was trying to be helpful. You should say so if you wanted me to stop pointing out the annoyances and bugs.

But anyway...

Notes can not be added during a call cause some phones crash if a filetransfer is initiated while calling. The note will be also saved in MyPhoneExplorer in the Call-List so its not lost.

It could be scheduled for writing AFTER PHONE CALL.

The Delete-Key in calendar is basicly a good idea. But what should i do if there are ruled events on it or if there are in general more events in it ?

You could ...

I don't want to be seen as a NAGGING person so I'll keep my mouth shut unless you revoke that statement of yours.

No hurt feelings, though.
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Sep 14, 2007 15:40 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

You can configure in MyPhoneExplorer only global Hotkeys - thats a important diffrence. Global Hotkeys must be configurable so you have no problem with other apps. I added just this moment a new post into the FAQ: Shortcuts for MyPhoneExplorer

I'll check the thing with the notes out again with all phones i have. To wait up to the call is endet is not a good solution cause many people (i am also one of them) disconnect the cable while calling so they are cable-free.

Maybe i choosed a hard word with nagging, it was not OK from a objective view. But please understand me: I waste all my free time for this Project, i build great features and all what i hear is:
- this works not correct
- this is not common
- this little thing could be better

Its frustrating that its never good enought.
So please forget this comment - i will see what i can do.

[EDIT]: I enabled now uploading notes during calls. We will see if i get questions about crashing phones Wink. The delete-key has now also a function in the month-view
alh84001
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: So Sep 16, 2007 07:06 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Has anyone tried a new release in Vista. The function to decrease system volume does not work correctly for me. It only decreases volume for MyPhoneExplorer app (since in Vista mixer is changed significantly) and not the whole system.

(I post this here because we discussed this here recently, if there is a proper bug report thread for this release feel free to move it there)
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: So Sep 16, 2007 11:59 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I know this cause i got Vista the last week and i have currently no solution for this. Vistas new mixer is bullshit.
alh84001
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: So Sep 16, 2007 14:58 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Rolling Eyes

Well I'm sure you'll sort it out sooner or later. I'll just wait Smile
BTW old program for controling laptop keys on ASUS notebooks had the same problem on Vista. The new one however behaves as expected so I guess it can be done.

Thnx once more for a truly great program.
Nisses

BeitragVerfasst am: So Sep 16, 2007 16:51 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I'll check the thing with the notes out again with all phones i have. To wait up to the call is endet is not a good solution cause many people (i am also one of them) disconnect the cable while calling so they are cable-free.

That's what bluetooth connection is for, isn't it? I'm surprised You actually use cables. Any particular reason to use cable instead of BT?

Maybe i choosed a hard word with nagging, it was not OK from a objective view. But please understand me: I waste all my free time for this Project, i build great features and all what i hear is:
- this works not correct
- this is not common
- this little thing could be better

The word WASTE is too strong Wink
It's a nice piece of great software YOU created.

Its frustrating that its never good enought.

There is no such thing like perfect thing and there is no such software like a perfect software. But you're close Smile

So please forget this comment - i will see what i can do.

What comment? Wink

[EDIT]: I enabled now uploading notes during calls. We will see if i get questions about crashing phones Wink. The delete-key has now also a function in the month-view

I tested uploading notes on D750i using BT connection while talking on the phone - works perfect!

A bug: after sending SMS the SEND button caption is changed to CLOSE even if SMS sending FAILED - it could stay the same so that user can try again. I know he can still use the button, but anyway Wink

An idea of feature: SMS sending scheduler. What's your opinion on this one? You will probably make a kind of scheduler anyway (for example for notes not being written because of cable disconnection during phone call). A decent scheduler could be usable even for other things.
dunxd

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Sep 17, 2007 12:50 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Every time I synch, all my completed tasks get copied to the phone. That list gets quite long! Is there a way of just removing completed tasks from the phone on sync? Ideally this would sync completed tasks from the phone so the task status is updated on the PC, and then delete the task from the phone. I never want to copy completed tasks from my PC to my phone.

Cheers - excellent program!

Dunx
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Sep 17, 2007 15:14 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

This is planed for the next update.
basil_battery
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Sep 18, 2007 10:15 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

In "Calls" of "Messages" lists I guess, it may be useful to show from what type of phone number this call was made (Mobile, Work etc) and show it with those types of icons..
Nisses

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Sep 18, 2007 10:19 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

BUG: The note memo box filled during one phone call is not cleared after the phone call and shows up during next one and the same old note gets stored in CALLS with every successive call (unless it's removed by hand).
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Sep 18, 2007 12:57 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Thanks, i'll take a look at it.
Jamz
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Sep 20, 2007 15:28 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Would it be possible to get an on screen notification that you have a MMS message?

Cheers and super nice work by the way
Aurora
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Sep 20, 2007 19:30 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

U ARE A GENIUS!! UR SOFTWARE IS SO USEFUL U REALLY SHOULD GO WORK FOR SONYERICSSON U TRUELY HAVE SKILLS DUDE!

gRATZ GRATZ GRATZ!
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.