FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Post wishes, Feature requests here Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Sep 20, 2007 18:40 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

@Jamz: Sorry - there is no interface to get any infos about MMS
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Matt
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Sep 22, 2007 23:41 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

This is really really good peice of software, Now I use it i dont know what I would do without it!

One thing, would it be possible for the software to reconnect to the phone after it has lost connection via blue tooth, so if you move away from your PC with your phone in your pocket but when you return the software keep retrying say every few mins to connect back to the phone.

That would be really handy. Smile
Cor

BeitragVerfasst am: So Sep 23, 2007 07:53 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

is already done! Do not select stable connection.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: So Sep 23, 2007 09:16 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Please note that a reconnect will block the interface for MyPhoneExplorer for a few seconds (on use with bluetooth). Cause this reason i decided to try the reconnect only if the app is minimized or in tray.
Sigma

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Sep 24, 2007 12:31 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Enable syncronization of other folders than camera pictures.

I'm using my K800 as both mp3-player, camera and phone, and the photo-sync is great. I would like the same feature for my music folders, but reverse. I'll have a folder on my PC, and I just add music there and it will be updated during syncs automatically. I can then use the same folder that I'm using for my normal PC-playlist.

The same goes for personal files and other stuff that's great to carry around, like my CV and such. If I keep it on the phone and set up synchronization with several computers, I know that whereever I change, I will always carry the latest version with me and on the computer I'm currently working.
Sigma

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Sep 24, 2007 12:35 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Enable settings for synchronization intervall

I'm synchronizing my phone via bluetooth, and it would be nice to set how often it should synchronize if the phone is in range, and I haven't been able to find this setting.
Sigma

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Sep 24, 2007 12:49 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Introduce "silent" synchronization

In the SonyEricsson PC-Suite (which in other respects are quite inferior to this program) you can set silent synchronization, by in advance setting a policy for handling conflicts (where we now are getting confirmations for the conflicting instances). This is very handy when you just want your phone and outlook to be synchtonized without worrying.

The policy setting could for example have the following options:
1) Keep latest changed
2) Overwrite phone with PC information (will delete instances only in the phone)
3) Overwrite PC with phone information (will delete instances only in the PC)
4) Keep all instances (might give duplicates)

Just to be clear, these suggestions are to improve an already great program, and make it all that I've wished for since I got my K800.

Keep up the good work, you're the man Smile
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Sep 24, 2007 19:10 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I have some wishes for the calender function.

First a way to access and read the "notes" you have on the phone, not just add new.

When I have to add alot of my appointments manually, i would love to see a way to customise the time intervalls preselected when you add an apointment.

As i study lessons always start a quarter past (like 10:15) and end with a whole hour (12:00).

Another, maybe better version would be to make it possible to enter the time directly (instead of having to click and select "other" under duration before being able to enter the time.

Otherwise, It's a wonderful program....
Cor

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Sep 24, 2007 22:25 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

@guest

Notes: The problem with the notes is known - and it cannot be fixed. It worked with older models but on newer phones there is no chance to get it working.

This can be found on the forum, so first, search for your answers.

And for the times: do you want something like a wizard? Like in the SE phones?

The idea of preset time intervals seems great for me!

Skarek
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Sep 25, 2007 23:18 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Sorry about the notes, The thougth just got to me when I started on my other request...

Anyway.

My Idée was that ju in for example "settings" should be able to customize which preselectable time intervalls you like to use. this way you could get the calender to work efficiently for you needs.

I also would prefer if the "ending time" was viewable/editable all the time (not only after selecting "other" in the meny). If it should be possible to implement, it would be nice if the "ending time" was calculated firstly from what was preselected. But if you entered the field and modified it the "preselectable menu" would automaticly change to "other".
wlserwis

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Sep 26, 2007 20:13 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Wish: "Chat Mode" option in New SMS window, like in... Cell Phone Manager.
This will by very nice!

Wish: "Disable Font Smoothing".
Ferda
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Sep 27, 2007 18:06 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Wish: I'd like to see my contact-photos (created by ImageWizard) in Contact list.
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Sep 27, 2007 18:21 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

@Ferda: Please read this

@wlserwis: Chatwindow will be implemented in the next major-version. You can deactivate "Smooth Fonts" if you choose a non-true tyope-font like "MS Sans Serif"

@Skarek: What against the common durations ? I dont want to show the date-time-fields the whole time. It doesnt match to my opinion of a clean app.

@Sigma: there is already a option to disable the confirmation-window and you can also set already the prioritys.
Sigma

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Sep 28, 2007 07:59 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Yes, I've seen the priorities, but for outlook synchronization only, I haven't found how to set the prios when synching with MyPhoneExplorer. Silent synchronization is more than that though. It's a background synchronization that doesn't show any signs of it actually happening. So that the phone can be synchronized every 5 minutes for example while you are watching a movie, playing a game or just surfing without being disturbed by the progress window or anything else. Very convenient when you're using BT to sync and you never have to worry, as long as you have your phone close to the computer every now and then it will always be up to date. Silent synchronization is never allowed to show any signs of the synchronization taking place (except on the phone of course, of which we have no control), no matter what happens.

Any comment to my other two suggestions? Setable synchronization intervals and ability to sync all files, just as you're synching photos?
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Sep 28, 2007 20:31 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I'm against software which dioesn't help the user. If a software does actions in background without a window or anything there is a risk that the user will loose data. As developer you cannot take of this risk. This is also the reson why i don't implement sync via interval. If you want this you can use the windows task sheduler. You can initiate the sync in MyPhoneExplorer also with commandline-arguments.

A full bidirectional file-sync would be also sometimes good but its not stable enought cause i get the last-edited-date of a file only on newer phones of SE.
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.