FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Post wishes, Feature requests here Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
DiamondLife

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Jan 16, 2016 23:14 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

1) LOVE IT! For years now!!

2) Still hoping to one day be able to print calendar on desktop.

Thanks
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Polomint

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jan 19, 2016 01:55 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I've been using MPE for a little over a month now, and have been mostly very happy with it. I do have issues with reliability of connection via Wifi - but that could be for reasons other than your software(!)

MPE is so much better than the HTC Sync I was using on my Velocity, and now use on my Nexus 6P.

If I had to name one change I would like it is in order of priority (and reverse difficulty):
    Ability to hide "Completed" tasks
    Ability to purge "Completed" tasks
    Separate view for Tasks
I use my phone for work and pleasure and have a large todo list Surprised

BeitragVerfasst am: So Feb 07, 2016 23:25 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I have a suggestion to make for the Notes applet for the Android application: Make it possible to mark some Notes as Favorite, so that the user can easily go back to Notes that s/he refers to often.
Dejaaaan

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo März 07, 2016 12:39 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

This software is a masterpiece , I'm using it since my SE k510 and now with android phone.

My suggestion would be to integrate it with Windows 10 notification (if it's posible?)
maxirk

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi März 09, 2016 06:51 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I want chrome/firefox extension to click phone number on any webpage and start call via Android phone. It is something like "Skype to click extension".

I think its possible to implement with MyPhoneExplorer. And as it is for business use I will buy the program with this feature. I can't find such program with Chrome/Firefox extension.. So there are no competitors yet.

It is useful to call client vie CRM webinterface or admin-panels of online-shops CMS.

fidtheforce

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Apr 08, 2016 09:09 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi

Could you introduce the possibility to password protect some notes in the MPE Notes Android App?

A long time ago this feature existed in Windows Mobile and it was very useful. The Note which would be in Outlook would not be password protected but it would be on the phone, this way you could create notes with sensitive information on your phone without being afraid of them being easy to read.

The way it worked on Windows Mobile was. You would need to declare in ActiveSync the password or passwords that were used in the Notes App. This way the protected notes would be properly readable in outlook without password. When the password of a note would not be declared in Activesync the note would still be created in Outlook but would not be readable.

I guess you can recreate the same behaviour by adding a note protection feature in the MPE Note Android App and a password list feature in the MPE Android App.

If you feel this feature may be interesting but that it may take a lot of time to develop i am willing to donate for this feature.
Keep up the good work.
suniel

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Mai 24, 2016 16:58 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Directly open Email,Phone numbers and URL link made in saved text notes.

click to dial/sms on contacts in mpe

User can call directly to the written number in saved text notes & Sms (this request is long pending hope so it will be done in next update )

pls show in calllog / ALL ----- sent/ received sms log also (SMS and Call logs into a single dashboard)

pls add in call pop up window incoming/ connected --- Get notified with your note on incoming calls
- Get notified with your note before making calls (if possible sent/ recived sms also & call history ) Smile Never forget what to say during phone calls
ILikeIt

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jun 07, 2016 15:33 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi

First a big big thank about MPE that Ive been using for months now. I keep speaking about it around me - you deserve more fame!

Having migrated from Outlook to Thunderbird, I'm missing note synchronisation with my email app. Even if I have set MPE to sync phones' notes with "MPE only", I think it would be great (and likely simple) to specify a folder where MPE would sync notes with text files (1 file per note).

This would allow many note editing software on PC to work with them, and also basic apps like notepad/notepad++...

Do you think that would be possible?

Thanks again for your time and effort
Kriss
YsT

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jul 08, 2016 17:16 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

MyPhoneExplorer on Windows - feature request ::
Extra "New message" option in context menu of Conversations :::

In "Messages > Conversations", when the right-click context menu has no "Reply" option (topmost menu item), then I would like to have a "New message" option instead there, addressing the respondent the click was at (or the addressee of the outgoing message the click was at).

I believe this would be an easier or more natural move sometimes than hitting the "New message" button on the toolbar (where no recipient is auto-provided).

The above scenario of right-Click providing a "New message" option should also apply when for one reason or another several messages are highlighted and get right-clicked.

I know that alternatively there already is a "Begin chat" option available, but that's a bit of a different interface, which e.g. doesn't provide "characters left" feedback when typing a new message.
sukhoi47

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Jul 23, 2016 03:28 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi,

Lotus Organizer 6.1 is a great software to manage contacts, calendar, tasks and notes. It is one of the most successful software ever.

Sadly, no software or App is supporting the Android <-> Lotus Organizer synchronization.

I would like to suggest to make MyPhoneExplorer even better, by supporting Lotus Organizer.

Sukhoi
Shohreh

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jul 26, 2016 13:22 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hello,

I'd like to make sure the Search feature in the Call log* actually works, because I get a dialog that says "Error... Server-based connection problem. NOT_MATCHED".

I use that feature to search the web for marketing calls, and add them to the contacts list as SPAM.

Cheers,

* Call log > All, right-click on a call and choose "Search name/address via the Internet"
vodoomoth

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jul 27, 2016 13:14 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I wrote this in the past on this very thread:

vodoomoth hat Folgendes geschrieben:
@Anakunda: there already is a "Search duplicates" menu entry. Click on "Archive (computer)" then right click in the message list. It's in there.

However, there's a hitch: as I have reported, some SMS messages are strictly identical (from/to, message content, and sometimes same date and time) but MPE doesn't see them as being identical :-)

I wish this could be fixed.
Shohreh

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Aug 23, 2016 21:29 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

When hitting an item in Tasks, I see this horror:

Please, go back to the way the Tasks app worked previously.

That version is needlessly complicated. After selecting an item in Tasks, I just need to read it, possibly copy stuff from it to the clipboard, and close it. That's it.
mb300sd

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Aug 25, 2016 17:33 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Please add support for controlling the phone through wifi adb. It works half the time already if you use USB connection and go to the dll directory and do "adb connect <ip>", but randomly drops and says it can't connect over USB. I'm remoting a phone with a broken screen from a Windows tablet and want to just leave it on the charger.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenAIM-Name
Shohreh

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Sep 17, 2016 17:42 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Today, all of sudden, I could no longer sync between my Android phone and my Windows 7 computer, although the USB connection worked (could access files) and the MPE client was running.

Rebooted the phone: Same issue.

Same issue also on a fresh, test Windows 7 computer.

Each time, I got the familiar error messages:
* Connection to phone could not be established. No device attached to USB
* Error... Connection to phone could not be established![/list]

Went back to my work Windows 7 computer, and figured it out: I had plugged a Nexus 7 tablet on the same computer, and it looks like that got the MPE client confused.

As to why connection wouldn't also work on a different computer… is anybody's guess.

My .15€
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.