FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Post wishes, Feature requests here Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
TiberiusJ

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Aug 07, 2018 10:24 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Great software, better than that Dr.Fone rubbish
Is it possible to have groups in contacts? In my Samsung J5, I have groups set up yet MyPhoneExplorer doesn't see them.
I do remember the old Kies software having the groups function but with the stupid SmartSwitch app, I cannot create groups in Outlook for phone numbers (I am not interested in email addresses)
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Shohreh

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Aug 23, 2018 08:47 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hello,

I have a suggestion, at least for Calendar/Task: Add a few features so that it's a good enough alternative to most MPE users as an alternative to Outlook.

I'm still using Outlook + MPE because EssentialPIM is a PITA to sync with Android, while MPE is so practical.

If MPE's Calendar/Task were just a bit better, I could dump Outlook and only use MPE as my PIM. I, for one, would be very happy to pay extra for that Premium version.

At the top of my head, features I find missing from MPE's Calendar/Task (unless I overlooked them):
- "Today" button to jump to… today in Calendar
- Can't create a multi-day, time-less appointment such as a travel plan by drag 'n dropping the mouse
- Right-click to add an item in Calendar
- Hide Tasks when I want to only see Calendar
etc.

Cheers,
shoulders

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Aug 29, 2018 10:35 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

disable auto close

Hi

feature
Please could you have an option to disable the auto close feature. I would just like myphoneexplorer just to run so i can forget about it.

why?
I often go offsite and leave my laptop behind so I have to constantly restart myphoneexplorer and if i forget sometimes meetings are not added or removed in my phone.

Also a related feature is that you could also add the option to change the auto close timer from 15 mins. 0 = disabled.

thanks

Zuletzt bearbeitet von shoulders am Mi Aug 29, 2018 10:38, insgesamt einmal bearbeitet
shoulders

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Aug 29, 2018 10:37 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

option to hide system tray icon

hi

I can sometimes have a lot of icons in my systemtray and I would liek the option to disable the myphoneexplorer system tray icon.

This would be a great feature combined with my other feature request to disable auto close.

thanks

shoulders
Noesis

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Okt 13, 2018 11:38 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Awesome program, I live in an apartment so I need to have the phone in another room in order to have phone reception.

As such, I'd very much like an option in the Settings of the phone app to Check if MPE is the default SMS app on Starting the app, and if it isn't display the prompt to change it.

Just like it does now when you do something on the computer which requires the default SMS permission, only it could do it while I'm still near the phone, saving me the hassle of both remembering & going into the settings to do it, before I leave it out of reach.
MadMopar

BeitragVerfasst am: So Okt 14, 2018 08:39 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

As others have said, this app is a great program.

Is it possible to restore the phone log back to the phone? I had not realized that the setting for keeping the log was defaulted to 6 months and I rebuilt my system and reinstalled MPE and didn't look to change this to unlimited.

I now only have 6 months on my phone but I do have the call.dat files from previous system images and I would like to get them back on my phone.

Thanks again for a great program.
pzh9l

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Okt 24, 2018 23:55 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I've said it before but I'll say it again, GREAT piece of software here !

I have a feature request : to add to the series of command line instructions support for the "Export Calendar" feature.

I've found this topic here : https://www.fjsoft.at/forum/viewtopic.php?t=42 which lists the available commands, but it's pretty old (2006) so maybe outdated ?

Ideally it would allow (via proper switches) to select the output format (eg XML or VCS) and the begin and end date from which to extract events from the Calendar ("organizer" in MPE terms).

This feature is already available as a pull-down menu (right click) inside the organizer window, but I'd like to be able to control it from a script, so as to regularly update it without manual intervention.

Even a simple "/extract" without bells and whistles would be a major step for me.

(note : I have coded a php script that I use to analyse events/activity, group and order them by date or "client", etc..., so this is the missing piece)

Would be wonderful if you guys would have a try at this ! Smile
B-4

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Nov 20, 2018 12:53 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I'd like dark theme for the program
vitek29

BeitragVerfasst am: So Dez 16, 2018 11:02 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

If it is possible please implement an option to change visual style of the notes widget. The current color is plain yellow, not changeable and it does not fit a current modern theme of android and other apps.
So please add an ability to change a color style and/or transparency.
vitek29

BeitragVerfasst am: So Dez 16, 2018 11:07 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

please add an ability to change the sequence of notes freely by user. Currently the app can sort notes by change, text or category but no custom sorting.Thanks in advance.
mh5bl

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Feb 13, 2019 17:45 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Please add the "Insert text Template" and emoji toolbar from the SMS reply window to the sms chat window.

Also can the character length on the insert text template be longer??

Many thanks
JonnyP

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa März 02, 2019 03:52 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Sometimes some Unicode text is lost (turned into ? marks) as it passes from Android to the computer.

I am using Windows x64 Sp1

Some of my contacts contain Ethiopic text and this gets ruined. Also Unicode text in the Notes app gets converted to "unknown" or "?" during the transfer from Android.

This very inconvenient and quite frankly I'm surprised that this has not already been implemented!
TreyUK

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi März 27, 2019 20:07 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Option to not delete existing information on device when restoring backups

The possibility for folders to sync along with the individual files when backing up internal/external memory of device. (Folders never get saved unless I extract them to the main folder)
AnrDaemon

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Apr 19, 2019 14:06 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

An UUID attribute for notes and tasks, for easier synchronization between devices.
vodoomoth

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jun 07, 2019 23:19 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I was in Portugal and I exchanged SMS messages with some people who were in France. Now that I'm back in France, I realized that some messages, as stored in the computer archive in MPE, are in a strange order that makes the thread inconsistent. This is due to some messages being timestamped in the France timezone while others are timestamped in the Portugal timezone (1 hour difference at this time of year).

I suspect that at one point I synchronized some messages (maybe the Inbox) while I was in Portugal, and when I got home, I synchronized all messages.

I can't suggest a technical solution, but I think it would be cool if the conversation threads, regardless of when the user synchronizes the messages.
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.