FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Post wishes, Feature requests here Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
bemanet

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Dez 03, 2019 12:35 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Please read: https://www.fjsoft.at/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31155

Pixel 8 / Android 14
W11 64bit / Microsoft 365
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
fjsfan

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jan 08, 2020 00:05 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

In contacts list, rightclick, format contacts window, it would be nice to have an option to "remove spaces from phone numbers".

Dreamer8 hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Dual panel view mode

I know, this is probably too much, but just a simple dual panel view to easily copy/move items between phone and pc would be great, ideally with the standard hotkeys, F5 to copy, F6 to move, F3 to view, F4 to edit.

How easy it is to spot Total Commander users. We all would like the same things... Smile
shoulders

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Feb 05, 2020 10:31 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

when you do a multisync, have an option to prompt you for downloading your SMS/MMS messages.

This would be set in the settings
MyPhoneExplorer --> Settings --> Multi-Sync

below Refresh messages folders you would have Refresh messages folders (prompt)

Why do i want this?

When i manually multisync I have disabled downloading SMS messages because they take so long but this causes me to forget to download my messages. Adding a prompt option would give me the best of both worlds.

thanks
shoulders

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Feb 05, 2020 10:34 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

using github would make it easier to search feature requests and bug reports.

The code does not need to be there.
gbossley

BeitragVerfasst am: Do März 05, 2020 06:13 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I'd love to be able to either copy and paste or export my calendar entries straight to a spreadsheet - this seems impossible at the moment?
Thanks for your great software.
Gordon.

Perhaps less essential now I've realised I can do this directly from Lightning (Thunderbird's calendar).

Zuletzt bearbeitet von gbossley am Di März 24, 2020 10:30, insgesamt einmal bearbeitet
Technostud

BeitragVerfasst am: Di März 24, 2020 08:28 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

First off FJ, this is fantastic software. Keep up the great work!

I am sorry in advance if I am posting duplicate thoughts here. I haven't had a chance to read the 100+ pages of this forum.

Is there a service like UserVoice or some site like that for users to post ideas and everyone can vote and comment on those ideas? It might be an easier way to manage feature suggestions than this forum. That would also help prevent the same ideas getting posted over and over again. Lastly, the developer could comment on or close ideas that aren't possible/practical to implement.
Technostud

BeitragVerfasst am: Di März 24, 2020 08:45 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Is there a way to have MyPhoneExplorer ignore phone number text after 'x'? If not, could I please make that friendly suggestion for a future version?

My contacts originate from Microsoft Outlook. When you enter a phone number in Outlook, anything that you put after an 'x' is supposed to be ignored by dialers and SMS programs. I have entries like the following example in my Outlook phone number fields:
"(714) 555-1212 x Best to call after 6 PM at Night".
The problem is that MyPhoneExplorer doesn’t ignore the ”x” and everything after it. Therefore, the Phone and Texting apps on my Android device can’t match phone numbers to my imported phone book entries. MyPhoneExplorer turns all the "P"'s into pauses and keeps all the "N"'s. I understand that some users use those codes in the phone number fields, and I am not looking to disrupt them. It would be great if users could turn on an Advanced setting that instructed MyPhoneExplorer to ignore the “x” and everything after it in phone number fields.

If you have Outlook and want to see what I’m talking about, then open a Contact. Double-click on an underlined phone number in a phone number field. A “Check Phone Number” dialogue box will appear. You can then type anything in the Extension field such as “Bob Smith’s best phone number on the weekends.” Of course, you could just type an “x” after the phone number and type your notes without opening that dialogue box. In any case, it’s a great way to comment on phone numbers. It seems that you might just need to code things so that the software ignores “x” and any characters after it. I understand that not all users will want this feature, so just make it an advanced setting, and let users activate it.

By the way, since Android has a way of messing up the formatting of my Outlook contact records, I only ever perform one-way syncs from Outlook to my phone. So, if the phone number fields get scrubbed with each sync, that’s no problem.

Thanks again for such awesome software. I hope that this information can help make it even better.
Technostud

BeitragVerfasst am: Di März 24, 2020 08:55 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I know that has been asked for before, but I would love to Control Phone over Wi-FI and not just USB. Programs like TeamViewer remote control over WiFi, so it seems possible somehow. This would be a very useful feature in MPE.
Biber

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Apr 04, 2020 04:43 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Thank you for this great program.
I use Xiaomi smartphones (rn5, rn7Pro, rn3) and W10 on PC.
My contacts's images are send in 600x800 (and store on the phone as it) but after synchronization are in 96x96 in MyPhone Explorer (last version) and on the phone. Contacts's images look awful after that.
Please correct this. Maybe you will advise some solution.
eitanc

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Apr 06, 2020 12:16 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi,
Please have a setting for MPE of Android - so when it is launched - it will automatically be minimized to work in the background and not "steal" the GUI focus from the current app or current home screen. Launch silently.

Thanks!
Harry_

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Apr 17, 2020 12:16 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

1) Replace Flash on the Homepage with whatever else
2) Solve the problem with SMS export/import.
3) I donated, but I cant check, whether was transfer successful, some list or transparent account would be appreciated and maybe also inspirating for others.
Danke.
loopback

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Apr 21, 2020 03:41 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Request setting to exclude images from MMS messages and/or backups.

*With the new MMS sync with images backups now crash.*

Would be nice to be able to enable syncing images and to disable backing up MMS images.

Thanks.
Dani

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Mai 04, 2020 01:23 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

1. archiving of call history
2. how to combine SMS/MMS stories from the old and new phones? (so that there are also messages from the old phone in the new phone profile)
gautxori

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Mai 06, 2020 21:10 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

MPE can Filter files inside a folder in Files view, but it would be nice if it would filter files also in subfolders.
denef

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Mai 14, 2020 13:51 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Add automatic timestamping of the fact of the completion of each task. It would be useful that you can view the completed tasks in chronological order.
P.S.
Each function of this brilliant program is useful and convenient. I use them all.
Tasks and notes seem simple, but really are self-sufficient.
I understand that you tried to unify the database with Outlook.
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.