FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Post wishes, Feature requests here Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
xechan

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Sep 25, 2008 21:41 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

i use this software and it is very good and user friendly. but when i receive messages with emotions(animations) or with .wbmp picture these are not saved. is there any way to save complete message with animations and .wbmp picks. thanks.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Sep 25, 2008 21:48 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

EMS (messages with black/white pics, wbmp) are very rarly inbetween cause MMS is the future and its already used very much. Cuase this reason i decided to keep it off, cause it would be a lot of hard work to integrate it.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Gipi69
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Sep 26, 2008 13:22 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi,

Would it be possible to push the following improvments:

Whenever the mobile is redetected it's changing COM port sometime: It's not possible to reassign the new COM port to an existing user profile. I have to delete the user and recreated it from scratch.

It's not a really a bug but it's every anoying: Whenever you delete an entry from the agenda of MyPhoneExplorer the display is sliding automaticaly back to the top of the date schedule. Would it be possible to have the same attitude than whenever we are creating an entry and remaining wherever it is pointing on the display (same slot).

MyPhoneExplorer Agenda:
- Whenever the agenda is displayed on a certain date would it be possible to point imidialty on the 1st enty of the day (could be an option).
- An complementary option would be to setup the earliest time for a meeting and to start displaying at the default earliest time.
- A view showing only the scheduled meeting on a certain date would have a significant added value here.

All Option (F2), Synchro and Multi-Synchronisation should be user realated and not shared by all users. You may have more than one user per Windows account.

Many thanks for this very good software tool, Very Happy
JP
kirkie

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Sep 29, 2008 22:22 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Can we have an estimated Charge left timer?
Newuser
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Sep 30, 2008 18:41 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi FJ,
thank you for this awesome software.
It's not much time that I discovered it, but I'm already in love with My Phone Explorer.

I've only one feature suggestion to improve sent sms handling: I know that it's impossible to get sent message date/time because it's not part of the message PDU but it's something stored on mobile phone's db.
And I know you have put in manually editable date time for sent messages on MPE.
But I'm short on memory, and often forget to fill in those data manually, and I only remember months later when I don't remember anymore the exact date/time of the sent message.

So I was thinking...couldn't you add an option to settings screen to automatically prompt the user for date/time of each new sent message when doing SMS sync? At that time I still have the sent messages on my mobile phone to check their datetime!

If one isn't interested in sent sms times can leave the option disabled, if someone like me wants time in sent sms but is short on memory..can enable the option, and have the request to add date time every time a new message is saved on MPE!

What do you thing about this?

Thank you and goodbye
sboom

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Okt 03, 2008 01:51 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

It's possible to have many address books in Thinderbird; it's possible to organize contacts in a UIQ phone in many folders. So far MPE lets you choose which TB address book to synchronize but it's not possible to mirror in MPE and synchronize a folders/address books organization.

If I have been clear enough to let you understand, is this functionality already planned ? If not, can it be a good suggestion ?
Elect
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Okt 03, 2008 09:22 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Great software that I normally used with my Sony Ericsson. Should never have moved over to LG.

But there is quite a big comunnity (http://www.mygreatphone.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11) waiting for the first application that supports our LG Ku990 (aka the Viewty) with software like yours.
We can help you with all information you would like for the development of (maybe in the beginning only) the sending of text messages.

Thanks in advance.
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Okt 08, 2008 19:42 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

@kirkie: You have seen this in FMA right ? This timer goes not correct so i don't think it makes sense
@Newuser: I can understand your position but i don't think i will implement it. It would be very annoying if the users get always a reminder for this - even if you could disable it
@sboom: Its possible to read out the categories (Folders) for calendar-items, but not for contacts. Its a technical issue, the phone does not send this Info to external software
@Elect: I know that many users would wish support for other brands. But no. I have written this project alone and i want to keep high quality. Its already now hard to keep this quality only for SonyEricsson cause the technical support takes more and more time.
bilbo

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Okt 09, 2008 21:08 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Option to turn off caching of files transfered to/from phone would be nice

I have all files that I transfer to phone backed up -> thus cache only waste space

Caching of transfers from phone to PC is also problematic, as I have app, that writes the output to the same file over and over again (basically appending new data to end of the file) ... with caching, I keep getting the old version over and over until I wipe the cache clean.

So in my case the cache does more bad than good. I'd like option to disable it. I have not found it in the Option menu, nor any mention of 'cache' in any of config files
Newuser
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: So Okt 26, 2008 11:57 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

FJ hat Folgendes geschrieben:
@Newuser: I can understand your position but i don't think i will implement it. It would be very annoying if the users get always a reminder for this - even if you could disable it

Hi FJ,
thanks a lot for your reply.

I don't get how this would annoy the common user if this option was DISABLED by default.
That way current users and future ones will not this new "annoying" dialog.
But users that like this idea (emh..that's me) would be very happy to get this question each time for each new sent message.

I still wish you rethink about this.

Anyway that's your software and I'll respect your final decision.

Thanks anyway and goodbye!
anan_desni

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Okt 28, 2008 17:05 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Thank you FJ, its a GREAT software.

Sorry, maybe it is a difficult and probably an impossible request.
It is possible to make MyPhoneExplorer support Dual Byte Character Set? I'm using Japanese language on my WinXP.

Regards.
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Okt 28, 2008 18:53 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

No, i tried it already and invested many hours. No chance
Sammy
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Nov 04, 2008 07:07 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hey FJ!

I live in Australia, and some mobile networks haven't/don't adjust their clocks to daylight saving time. So some messages I view in MPE say they were received one hour ago when infact they only arrived just then! It's like MPE is living in the past!
This is obviously because the time of a received message is taken from the network time stamp, which is one hour behind.

My question is, could you add an easy option similar to how you adjust the time on a sent message, that can add an extra hour to the time of multiple selected messages in your inbox?

I would be more than happy to test such a feature for you in a beta version if you like.

Thanks FJ! I hope you can consider this!
Dick Whittington

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Nov 07, 2008 00:50 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi,

I've recently upgraded from a W800i to a c905 and I notice that the c905 has a new much needed field called "Additional Info" for the home and work addresses. This field is like a "Area" field and appears between "Street" and "City". Would it be possible to sync this field as it is being wiped when any of the other address fields are modified?

It would be great if this new field could then be sync up to Google.

Also would it be possible to syn both the home and work addresses?

Thanks,
Dick
rolandow

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Nov 07, 2008 11:26 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I am using this great tool mainly to sync my Google Calendar with my phone. I have shared calendars with my gf, which are readonly then.

Maybe it's possible to configure a prefix for each calendar. Then I could put, for example, M:, in front of those entries, and this would be a lot easier to read in my phone.

Now I sometimes don't know wether I should go to the dentist, or my girlfriend Smile
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.