FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Phone is on Wifi and PC is on LAN. Not working Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
kaymatrix@gmail.com

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Sep 28, 2016 04:40 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi,

I m using MyPhoneExplorer for the past 6 Years regularly. I loved it very much. In recent period I was in situation where My PC WIFI isn't working so I connected LAN Cable from my WIFI router. But my phone is still in WIFI. Now, When I try to connect. MPE isn't identifiing my phone which is present in Same Network. For some reason I dont have my USB Cable too.
Please, Help me. (My PC Doesn't have bluetooth either) Now I m forced to use only WIFI and LAN based connection.

-
Kumaresan
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenAIM-Name
Wilfried

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Sep 29, 2016 09:21 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

You neither said what OS you use on the PC, nor the version of the MPE client, nor the MPE desktop, nor model, nor the version of software on your smartphone. If you expect somebody to seriously investigate, this all would be needed.

However, since you said "My PC WIFI isn't working" a couple of questions:
- Are you 100% sure, your phone is indeed connected to the same router as the LAN cable for your PC?
- Is the MPE client active on your phone and can you PING its IP address from you PC?
- If so, did you try to restart MPE client, as well as the MyPhoneExplorer desktop?
- Under File -> Settings (F2) -> Connection, did you select:
- WiFi?
- Fixed IP Address?
- or Autodetect?

In fact all three options do work fine for me, while my PC is cable connected to same router MPE has a WiFi connection to.

MyPhoneExplorer 1.8.11 - Client 1.0.62
Windows 10 Home 32bit / Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 1809
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
dvhttn

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Sep 29, 2016 11:15 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Wilfried hat Folgendes geschrieben:
... In fact all three options do work fine for me, while my PC is cable connected to same router MPE has a WiFi connection to.

Works fine like that for me too. What I do though is use the 'bind ip to mac' function on my router. That way the phone always has the same ip address, but only on my network. On other wifi networks it gets whatever the router assigns to it. But it means that MPE on the PC just contacts the same ip all the time. Seems to work better that way for me.

kaymatrix@gmail.com

BeitragVerfasst am: So Okt 09, 2016 17:58 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

sorry friends.
forgot to mention my config details. anyway its working now.
issue is... in my router it was configured like.... Wireless AP Isolation. This makes all my wireless devices to be on separate network and wired LAN devices to be on another separate network. even tho they were on same router. unchecking this on my router made all devices to be available on same network. early ping to my phone ip doesn't reach from my pc. but after this fix its working. anyway, thought posting back the solution i got. may help others.

config: win 8, mpe 1.8.7
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenAIM-Name
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.