FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 USB Connection Error Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
TeeMan

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Feb 09, 2017 08:47 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Galaxy Note 4
910T
Windows 7 SP2
Android 6.01

I downloaded both the MPE Windows Client and the MPE Android Client about a month ago. I installed both with no problem. My phone carrier sent me a replacement phone yesterday and I'm in the process of loading all the software back on it.

When It comes to MPE, I can connect via WIFI but it will not connect now via USB on my replacement phone. I prefer to use USB as my choice of connection.

I still have my old phone which I will be shipping back to my carrier in the next day or two. When I plug the USB cable into the old phone and run both MPE clients, it connects with no problem. USB debugging is also working fine as I have no other USB connection problems with any other software.

It appears to me that the problem lies with the replacement phone (same model and manufacturer). I've checked all the settings on the replacement phone against the old phone and there does not appear to be any difference.

The specific error reads:

"Connection to phone cannot be established. No device attached to USB". On the MPE client on the phone it simply show "Waiting for connection, app will be closed in XX minutes"

Any ideas anyone?

TeeMan
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
ricou4u

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Feb 21, 2017 13:13 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hello,
I had the same issue with a ZTE phone.
the only way was to connect via wifi (in MyPhoneExplorer client on phone to my TV box) even if my computer is connected by wire to the same box.
I don't know why but it works !
it seems that the PC MyPhoneExplorer software is able to look at the device connected on my wifi home network OR it's something else..
But i changed the wifi PIN in the client and the PC MyPhoneExplorer was able to detect the change.

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.