FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Transfer files from one phone to another Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
me4321

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Apr 28, 2018 02:09 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

This is not a question but an answer to a problem I searched the web for, not realising I could solve with MyPhoneExplorer which I already had installed.
I wanted to transfer contacts, calendar and notes from a defunct phone to a new phone.
There was one post which suggested for contacts highlighting them all in MPE using Cntrl + A but when I did Cntrl C to copy I got a message saying the file could not be created.
So eventually I worked out the following, which I assume can be done for any two phones which can connect with MPE.
1. For the user you are transferring from, right click anywhere within the Calendar or Phone page, and select the option "Export/Import", and then select "Export entire phonebook/calendar" and save the created file.
2. For Notes, you need to highlight all notes, and then right click and select "Export/import" and then select "Export selected entries" and save the file created.
3. Then connect the new phone and create a new user.
4. In the blank pages for phone/calendar/notes right click and select "Import", and choose the appropriate file of those you exported. And 'Hey Presto' they will be imported.
5. Then just carry out a normal synch process, which at first will give a message saying there is nothing on the phone and asks if you want o transfer to the phone. Just answer 'Yes" and the data will be downloaded to your new phone.
For me this worked perfectly. My old phone was a cheap Chinese called iNew, and the new phone was a Huawei.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.