FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Some Questions Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
PeteWilkins

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Okt 18, 2018 05:16 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

This is my first post so I may be breaking some rules. If so, I apologize. I am really impressed by the functionality of MPE and have used it on a limited basis for a while. I have learned to use several of its features and hope to beginning using it on a daily basis, but have some questions. Because few of the YouTube videos are in English, I am having a difficult time figuring out some things and am hoping to get some help.

Model of your phone: Samsung Note 4
Type of connection: Typically WiFi but can do USB.
Windows version: Windows 10 Pro
MPE-version - Windows: 1.8.11
MPE-version - Android: 1.0.47

1) There is a field/column for "Groups". When I uploaded my data to MPE I matched a group type field and so many of my entries are in a group, but I haven't figured out how to to select or work with groups - select/sort, delete group names, etc. Is there a way to do so? Using the Filter in the upper right, it will filter from the Group field but from all other fields as well.

2a) Can several contacts be selected and put in some kind of group and be sent a text simultaneously through the phone?

2b) Can I do the above and simultaneously send email through my email client?

3) I thought in the past I could, in MyPhoneExplorer on the PC, see the thumbnails of photos like in Windows View - Small Icons, Medium Icons, Large Icons... Now all I see is the Details type view - just the file name such as 20180704_152215.jpg. There is the thumbnail at the bottom, but I thought in the past all the thumbnails could show in the main folder. In the right click drop down there is a Details option, but no others. Being able to see them all would be really helpful. Is this just a hopeful but incorrect memory?

Some or all of these may proclaim that I am missing the obvious somewhere in the program, but I haven't had any success in finding the answers.

Any input you can give me on these will be greatly appreciated.

I hope that it's OK that I asked more than one question in a single post.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.