FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Trouble using MPE with BlackBerry KEYone Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
chileverde

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Dez 10, 2018 05:36 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I just bought 4 BB KEYone phones for my family. These are our first smartphones. If possible, I would like to use MyPhoneExplorer (1) to sync files, especially documents, with my PC (running Windows 10), (2) to copy apps and settings from my phone to the other three phones, so I do not have to repeat the process, and (3) to back up and restore apps, settings, and data in case a phone becomes corrupted or is lost.

I have been able to establish a wi-fi connection between my phone and my PC.

Here are my concerns:

(A) The folders in "internal storage" all appear to have synced. The phone call records and notifications are shown in my PC, but not the documents in BlackBerry Note, and not any Messages.

(B) I have tried to sync documents, both .txt and .docx files. If I create a doc in the phone, I can usually transfer it to the PC, but if I update it in the PC and then try to sync, there is usually an error message that MPE cannot find the file in the phone, or sometimes it appears to sync the file, but I cannot open it in the phone.

(C) I understand MPE is designed to back up and restore to the same phone or perhaps to transfer data, apps, and settings to a new replacement phone, but can it be used to transfer the entire set-up (except for the Android OS) to three other phones?

Is there a general problem or limitation using MPE for the BB KEYone? This looks like a great app, and I hope it will work for my phones.

(I do plan to send a donation if I can get the it to work for me.)
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.