FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Text in "Subject" is now right-justified Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
healinghands33

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jan 14, 2019 04:48 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I have a new problem in MPE that I can't solve. Everything was working perfectly, but then I must have accidentally typed a wrong key combination and suddenly the text I enter into the "Subject" box of a new appointment is right-justified instead of left-justified. In other words, the cursor in the empty "Subject" box is on the right, not the left, and as I type the new information, it fills in from the right side, with a space at the left.

I've checked old appointments and it appears that this new right-aligned text in the "Subject" line is true for ALL appointments, old and new. The text in the "Location" and "Additional" input boxes is not affected and remains left-justified.

I'm not sure what happened or how it happened, but it's very frustrating. If someone can tell me how to change the right-justified "Subject" text back to left-justified, I'd be most grateful.

Thanks for any and all help.
=====
EDIT: I neglected to mention that I am using MPE 1.8.11 and that this is happening on my Windows 7 Pro SP1 64-bit desktop computer.

ALSO: I just noticed that "Subject" text that should read "Clean & backup computers!!!" appears in the "Subject" input box as "!!!Clean & backup computers" instead. When I go to type "Subject" text to create a new appointment, if I type "test 1!?!?" it appears in the "Subject" input box as "!?!?test 1" instead. However, even though the <input> text is right-justified and mixed up, the <output> text, as it appears in the saved appointment on my desktop computer, is left-justified and the text reads correctly on the screen (i.e., "test 1!?!?"). It's very confusing, so any help will be appreciated.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.