FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Multiple issues - Attachments-etc Thank you Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Ed911

BeitragVerfasst am: So Dez 25, 2022 18:48 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hello Mr Wechselberger, and Tech-Beta testers etc

This was intended as an email till found this forum. Will post this as such anyways.

I recently ran across MyPhoneExplorer and it seems a very nice program. I have a few problems and if can get them fixed, would be glad to donate to you. The clips I included should be self explanatory.

In order:

"Capture1"- shows this error when test a ping command.. and at times the simple "send sms" as well. Could never get it to send.

"Capture2"- Shows the ghosted microphone items. Would like ability to hear the calls as well as speak on a call via PC through your app. I assume thats what this is supposed to do. It does "control" the droid and get it calling and such but thats kind of not of any use to have to then go get the cell and use it when I am at my PC :> I does dial out and the call prceeds but I have zero control of it aftee this. I also disabled ALL security prgrams and such on my droid to be sure it was not a permission thing on the phone.

"Capture3- When I first ran the app, i could see the programs running on the droid. I clicked on a taskmanager app on the droid to see how it would respond and then ALL the apps disappeared and after many reboots and restarts could never get them back in the list. The refresh icon does nothing as well.

Rest of the app.
I was ONLY able to get the back up and restore items working. I had a few actions in the app that said only avail via USB connect but thats again useless to have it right next to me and have to drop wifi, plug in a usb cable and reconnect. If this is a limit of the device, so be it and will ignore this feature.

All in all you did a nice job on the app. I really had wished it functioned proper for me as I would drop all other apps I currently use for this all in one.

I have tested on Win7SP1x64, current updated fully.
I dont believe it is a limit of the PC altho I do NOT run all the standard garbage services Microsoft starts by default. This may be a thought on why it fails.
I disconnected FWall and AVirus service as well so there was no interference. Also disconnect the nets and did it on a local OFFLINE router via PC/Ethernet and Droid-Wifi.
I attached all current running services as service1 and 2 for you if this could help.

I see there is logging available but before I go into making a huge deal of this, I am hoping this is still be supported. I will help you in any way I can. We need more men like you making good solid programs and app with a great need outside looking at facebook and viewing pron sites!

I program a bit 30 years ago so I understand the effort and testing goes into producing a app and finding its bugs.

Allow me to assist you. Hopefully we can get this running and help you in future and me now as well as some "buy me coffee" for you. Smile

Cheers

PS, I did see the link while reading forums to a "debug" version here-

****oft.at/files/MyPhoneExplorer_DebugUpdate.exe

I will give it a shot as well.

I could not see a way to add attachments so they are hosted here->

https://anonfiles.com/H2J6zdO0yc/Images_rar
The password is 123 and contains 6 images Arrow Arrow Exclamation
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.