FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Error Message - Folder structure from Outlook could not be l Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
B Meyer

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Apr 26, 2019 22:50 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

FJ Soft Question
Model of phone: Samsung Galaxy S-10+, SM-975U
Type of Connection: WIFI
MPE Version: 1.8.11
Windows Version: WIN 10 PRO
Firmware Version on Cell Phone: G975USQU1ASD3

Initial Comments:
I have been using this software to sync between MS Outlook over many tears to at least four different cell phones with no problems. I have been very happy with the results with all phones. I do have an issue which will be explained below.
Situation:
After purchase of my new cell phone (Samsung Galaxy S10+), I was unable to up/down load information from my e:Mail vendor (COMCAST) to my OUTLOOK files for my primary e:Mail account. As I later found out, Comcast has no support agreement with MS Outlook to address connectivity issues. This went on for over a month (March into April 2019). In the mean time I was still able to sync with MPE between Outlook on my PC and my cell phone (Address, Calendar, Notes, Tasks and Files) using WIFI.
While attempting to correct my Outlook to Comcast up / down loads I lost all of my files information on the PC as well as the e:Mail account in Outlook.
I was finally able to recreate the e:Mail account in Outlook and copy the file(s) data back into Outlook. The problem was that when I attempted to SYNC thru MPE, I received the following message which I do not know how to correct or work around.
“ X Folder structure from Outlook could not be listed! “
In the other Sync options, Events & Tasks, and Notes, I do not get this message and can continue to sync these items.
My question is this, ‘How do I get MPE to display the folder structure for the accounts file”?
Do I uninstall and re-install MPE or is there another way to get the structure information?
Thanks in advance for any assistance that anyone can provide.
Make It A Great Day
B Meyer
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.