FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 No record of SMS Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
peterhw

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Apr 30, 2019 12:02 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I have had the difficulties already seen elsewhere and have been deleting and reinstalling 1.0.47.

I now have 1.0.62 on phone and noticed something really strange. I sent an SMS this morning from my desktop software. Appeared to have gone but no trace of message on the desktop - in sent messages (had performed sync). I rang the guy and he had received the message. I then tried same test to my wife's phone - i.e. send a message from the desktop and again no record.

If I send the message directly from my phone then when I sync it appears on my sent messages.

I'll try and go back to old version
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
HL31

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Mai 01, 2019 12:21 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I have exactly the same problem : if I send from my PC (version 1.8.11) there is no trace of the sms in the PC or in the Phone (but it was sent and received).
If I send the message from my phone, it appears in both (after Sync)

SMS received are displayed correctly.

NOTE : this problem started when the Phone MPE client asked me about managing SMS and phone calls. (allow MPE to make and manage phone calls).

I may uninstall and reinstall the client to see if problems is still there. Did, no change.
Jp44

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Mai 03, 2019 16:55 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hello,
Me too.
Exactly the same as you have...
dvhttn

BeitragVerfasst am: So Mai 05, 2019 19:02 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Please 'search' for answers. Or just look at thread titles to see others the same ....

Jp44

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Mai 07, 2019 15:18 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Thks for the advice Dvhttn, I thought I had made some search but not just looked at the topics.

I found this one.
https://www.fjsoft.at/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30803&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

I understand that, since the change in the security policy in Android, MPE can't store sent SMS in the device anymore. Crying or Very sad

So, MPE can send SMS but we can't see them... Where is security increasing in there ? Rolling Eyes

Edit : I have installed MPE Client v1.0.48 to fix this issue.
cf https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.fjsoft.at%2Fforum%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ft%3D30327
dvhttn

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Mai 07, 2019 16:34 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Jp44 hat Folgendes geschrieben:
..... So, MPE can send SMS but we can't see them... Where is security increasing in there ? Rolling Eyes ...

Not sure what Google's reasoning is as I haven't read into it too much. Probably to do with not letting 3rd party apps too near the dialler or something. But as I don't keep texts for very long I'm not bothered. Though I do use Textra as my text message app of choice and when/if I restore it via Titanium Backup (if I change ROMs for example) then all my texts are still there so that package must store them in a different location than stock.

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.