FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Informations about changes in access to SMS and Call lists Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jun 13, 2019 18:09 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

In future it will be no more possible to edit the sms database and call lists with MyPhoneExplorer.

Google has updated their developer guidelines so its no more possible for an app to hold the permission for sending messages and initiating calls and also to have write access to the sms database and call log for the same app. Please take a look at this: https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/9047303 Currently the only possibility is to use the last version of MyPhoneExplorer Client before the policy update (1.0.48) which can be downloaded here: https://www.fjsoft.at/files/mpeclient_1.0.48.apk

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
strafft

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jun 21, 2019 07:44 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

OK understood. Is it possible to install the latest version but keep the old client?
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
nEON

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jul 09, 2019 09:39 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

strafft hat Folgendes geschrieben:
OK understood. Is it possible to install the latest version but keep the old client?

It's needed to install APP on phone old version before Google cripling policy
https://www.fjsoft.at/files/mpeclient_1.0.48.apk
So U can use actual (older too) PC aplication with old apk for SMS/call history restores.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenICQ-Nummer
strafft

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jul 09, 2019 09:49 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

That's basically what I'm doing - wasn't sure if I was losing any features by not updating the desktop... but I guess if it ain't broke don't fix it.... so I shall leave well alone for now. I have to confess I still don't quite understand how the older version can still work if the issue is Android - but anyway!
Thanks again
t
Darwin4Ever

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Aug 07, 2019 01:10 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I downloaded MPE 1.0.48 on several Android 8.1.0 and Android 7 but no way to have it installed (always the error message "App Not Installed") even after having authorised for it.

Install via MyPhoneExplorer on the PC results in the same error

The installation on an Android 5.1.1 machine worked without any problems.

But ... on the Android 5.1 I discovered that there are problems syncing to Outlook. Some Calendar-entries linking mixed up .... every sync over and over again (always the same Calendar-entries)

I don't know if it's related, but I'm also unable now to have MPE delete Synced Photos
See https://www.fjsoft.at/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31457
clearsky

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Okt 07, 2019 11:42 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Darwin4Ever, I had to uninstall the latest version before installing an older one, I think Android checks to see if the installation version is newer maybe.
DaaBoss

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Nov 22, 2019 16:35 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Currently the only possibility is to use the last version of MyPhoneExplorer Client before the policy update (1.0.4Cool which can be downloaded here: https://www.fjsoft.at/files/mpeclient_1.0.48.apk[/quote]

Seems to me that you could fork the source code for this change, and for other "improvements" that Google or Microsoft decides to push our way. Of course, to use these on a regular basis, we would have to:
1. Turn off Android Auto-update for MPE-AC [Android CLIENT]
2. Manually download and update new versions of MPE-AC-rev2 [Rev 2 that uses the legacy security]

Getting a new Note 10 in the next month or so. I won't get too attached to some of the features that will no longer function, like this one that will one day be required. Until they find a way for some trusted devs to have access, and a way for users to easily and safely manage those permissions on a regular basis, this will be an ongoing and increasing problem in both Google and Microsoft. It's hard to accept, since my company created and shipped drivers (through OEMs that included Microsoft) that literally controlled every byte that passed through millions of servers' disk IOs'.

I'd like to help with this project as a new user, adding "first look" perspective to help improve the product. To prevent cluttering or mis-posting locations, please PM guidance on how and where to best provide that input.

As a start for a new user looking for support, I'd require just a few things in a post or sig, after clearly telling them where to post first for support, when registering:
-- Please refer to MPE as either client (use MPE-C or MPE-Android) or as the PC app (use MPE-PC or EXE) to prevent confusion of which program you are referring to.
-- Indicate OS versions or MPE versions, (which will usually be required. (This feature works for me with Android 5.0.

Another option would be to ask users to use one of the existing StackExchange.com groups, with a specific tag for MPE. Many helpful users are already registered there, and that could send alert emails whenever someone posted there.

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.