FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Duplicate music files with Multi-sync Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Ham Gat

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jul 17, 2019 18:11 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

In the past few months I have started to get duplicates of my music files on my phone, each with the addition of (1) to the file name. I have not changed my Multi-sync settings:

PC -> phone
Reflect folder
Include: *.*
Exclude: *.jpg;*.m3u;*.png,*.wmv,*.pdf,*.zip,*.7z

The problem is significant as I have >40Gb of music and so everytime I try to sync, MPE tries to transfer >40Gb of new files to the phone, rather than just update the phone.

Can you please advise whether something has changed with the settings that I do not understand?

Note: there is no problem when the sync is "Both ways". (I use "Both ways" for podcasts as these can be updated/deleted on either of my phone or my server.) I do not wish to use "Both ways" for music as there is a risk of deleting the master files on my server.

All files are mp3.

Ham Gat

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jul 18, 2019 13:19 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I have managed to resolve the problem, though I do not know why or how this fixed it.

I deleted all of the music from my phone and reloaded it directly from an external USB drive using File Manager/Explorer. I deliberately failed to load about 2Gb of music files and then ran MPE (the MPE source was my server). On this occasion MPE identified the missing 2Gb of files and transferred them, it did not generate 40Gb of xxxx (1).mp3 files.

Odd.

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.