FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 MPE on Samsung S9 high CPU/Battery usage (1.8.12) Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
tinzDROID

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Aug 13, 2019 16:16 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Since a recent update (the last one I presume) the MPE app on my Samsung Note 9 has been often running at very high CPU usage and battery usage, draining the battery even while it's on USB charger.

This doesn't happen every time, and is a recent thing, I've been using MPE for years now.

I can't see any pattern to the times/days it will go into overdrive, but I would say it's about 75% of the time.

my typical usage would be to connect my phone to my PC by USB cable, this automatically connects MPE and starts a sync, then I often have the remote screen mirroring open all day long, and access my phone via the PC. If I leave my desk I will unplug my phone and sometimes MPE will connect via WiFi but that's not always the case.

Anyone have any suggestions as to what might be the cause? things to try?

I've tried clearing the app cache, and re-installing the app, checked it's got all the permissions for the sync files/status messages, and can't see anything different from the version I am running on an older phone that doesn't show this over-usage issue.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Simon_y7

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Aug 21, 2019 04:10 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I used to use MPE via WiFi and would stop it on my phone once syncing was complete.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.