FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Bugs in Android Client v1.0.68 Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenDieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.
Autor Nachricht
ozboomer

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jan 05, 2020 13:32 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Have mentioned these issues on Google Play but seems there is no acknowledgement over there... hence, this posting.

I updated my Samsung SM-J530Y phone to Android 9 in early November 2019 and since then, this client is behaving strangely:-

* The app displays a message "...app will close in 15 minutes" but it actually doesn't close itself.

* The app runs continuously with notification icon displayed even when app is 'closed' (pressing the 'Exit' button in the app). The only way to stop the app, is to force the app to stop through the phone's 'Settings' (which I fear my corrupt something).

* The icon on the phone's home screen needs to be tapped twice to run the app.

* It may be another issue but the phone is not discoverable and usable via Bluetooth through the Desktop/Windows Client; I admit that I AM using v1.8.7 and the PC with which I have the trouble is Win 10 and my login does not have admin privileges.

* There is also some issue with the 'persistence' of connections (Wireless or Bluetooth). I am using a 'power save' mode on the phone, which is part of Android and not an external app, where it turns off the display (and perhaps other things?) after a couple of minutes... That used to NOT interfere with any active connection between the phone client/desktop of MyPhoneExplorer (MPE)... but now it does -- it's like Android is not seeing the active connection, whether it is wireless or bluetooth. Again, it may be an Android/MPE interaction issue.

Theses issues may only be annoying... but they are wasting my time, particularly when I have to keep re-establishing a connection every couple of minutes.

icke1954

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Jan 16, 2021 10:44 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Please install the current client (1.0.74 Google-Store) and the current MyPhoneExplorer 1.8.15

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Android 10.0
Samsung Galaxy S20 / Android 13.0
MPE Version 2.1 akt. Nightly / akt. MPE-Client Beta
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail senden
Neues Thema eröffnenDieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.