FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Duplicate schedule alerts Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
zombo

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jan 15, 2020 00:55 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I recently moved my configurations to a new computer, and since then, I'm having problems with duplicate alerts in Outlook 2019, which weren't on the previous computer (running Outlook 2010). I have my configs set so that I'm synchronizing directly between my Android and my Computer, without touching a server.

I'm guessing that I've missed a config setting somewhere, but I'm not finding it. Duplicate alerts seem to happen mostly with recurring calendar entries. I don't think I'm seeing any problems with single calendar entries, and some recurring calendar items don't have problems with duplicate alerts.

This one is predominantly an annoyance-level problem, but knowing that I was not seeing it on my previous computer, it's one that I would like to try to resolve.

Relevant information:

MyPhoneExplorer version: 1.8.12, and fully updated on both phone and computer.

Phone:
Motorola G5s, running Android 8.1.0 with February 1, 2019 updates applied. I used Google Calendar as my client.

Computer:
Lenovo ThinkPad T580, running Windows 10 1809. My calendar client is Outlook 2019, although synchronization with the phone does replicate a full copy of my calendar to the MyPhoneExplorer calendar.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.